TMS FNC Chart
Fully cross-platform chart component designed for business, statistical, financial & scientific data
Also available for:
v126.96.36.199 (October 23, 2020)Version history
TMS FNC Components can be used simultaneously on these frameworks
TMS FNC Components can be used simultaneously on these operating systems/browsers
TMS FNC Controls can be used simultaneously on these IDEs
Includes access to TMS FNC Core
FeaturesClick image for more screenshots.
- Highly configurable cross-platform chart.
- Support for VCL Win32/Win64, FMX Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, LCL Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, numerous Linux variants including Raspbian
- Support for multiple series with optional separate or combined auto range for x- and y-axis.
- Wide range of chart types: bar, grouped bar, absolute stacked bar, percentage stacked bar, area, stacked area, pie, donut, spider, line, digital line, OHLC, CandleStick, Boxplot,...
- XY line and XY scatter chart types.
- Legend with glyph representing the chart type for each series.
- Formatting of values in various formatting types (numbers, floating point numbers and date time)
- X-axis and y-axis with optional custom formatting for each series and multiple position support.
- Optional configurable background grid.
- Series markers with bitmap and custom drawing support.
- Series labels with formatting support and optional stacked mode.
- Annotations for each series point.
- Optional 3D drawing mode.
- Design time editor.
- Separate runtime editor for desktop operating systems.
- High number of events for further customization.
- Anti-aliasing & native canvas support.
- Opacity support (FMX only)
Supported frameworks and platforms
- VCL Win32/Win64
- FMX Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android
- LCL Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, numerous Linux variants including Raspbian
- Delphi XE7 and C++ Builder XE7 or newer releases
- Lazarus 1.4.4 with FPC 2.6.4 or newer releases.
Partner ProgramCreate your own FNC components and become an FNC Certified partner.
TMS FNC Chart
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, (Prof/Enterprise/Architect) , Lazarus/FPC
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum