TMS FNC Chart
Fully cross-platform chart component designed for business, statistical, financial & scientific data
v18.104.22.168 (December 14, 2021)Version history
Compatible operating systems/browsers
Includes access to TMS FNC Core
FeaturesClick image for more screenshots.
- Highly configurable cross-platform chart.
- Support for VCL Win32/Win64, FMX Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, LCL Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, numerous Linux variants including Raspbian
- Support for multiple series with optional separate or combined auto range for x- and y-axis.
- Wide range of chart types: bar, grouped bar, absolute stacked bar, percentage stacked bar, area, stacked area, pie, donut, spider, line, digital line, OHLC, CandleStick, Boxplot,...
- XY line and XY scatter chart types.
- Legend with glyph representing the chart type for each series.
- Formatting of values in various formatting types (numbers, floating point numbers and date time)
- X-axis and y-axis with optional custom formatting for each series and multiple position support.
- Optional configurable background grid.
- Series markers with bitmap and custom drawing support.
- Series labels with formatting support and optional stacked mode.
- Annotations for each series point.
- Optional 3D drawing mode.
- Design time editor.
- Separate runtime editor for desktop operating systems.
- High number of events for further customization.
- Anti-aliasing & native canvas support.
- Opacity support (FMX only)
Supported frameworks and platforms
- VCL Win32/Win64
- FMX Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android
- LCL Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, numerous Linux variants including Raspbian
- Delphi XE7 and C++ Builder XE7 or newer releases
- Lazarus 1.4.4 with FPC 2.6.4 or newer releases.
Partner ProgramCreate your own FNC components and become an FNC Certified partner.
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
TMS FNC Chart
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, Visual Studio Code, (Professional/Enterprise/Architect) , Lazarus/FPC
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum