TMS Analytics & Physics Pack
Delphi library that provides an easy way to evaluate mathematical expressions, calculate symbolic derivatives & integration, solving non linear equations, approximation function calculation and more...
Feature overviewTMS Analytics & Physics Pack is a Delphi library for developers that contains special classes to work with analytical expressions in Delphi programs - parse expressions, calculate expression values with multiple parameters, expression based derivatives & integration calculation and so on. In addition, it offers approximation function calculation, solving differential and non-linear equations. TMS Analytics & Physics Pack allows using various physics concepts (such as physical quantities, units of measurement, ...) in Delphi programs.
- 100% Delphi code
- Strongly structured class hierarchy
- Universal algorithms for working with formulae of any complexity and for working with physics concepts
- Many predefined functions and physical entities (physical quantities, units of measurement)
- Easy to introduce new functions for any argument types and new physics concepts (physical quantities, units of measurement and so on)
- Easy to overload operators for any argument types
- Working with Complex numbers, 3D vectors and tensors
- Working with indexed data (arrays, matrixes and higher dimensioned data)
- Analytical (expression based) derivative calculation
- Conditional 'if' function (supporting real, complex and fractions), including derivative evaluation
- Special extension: allows calculation of special functions (Bessel, Legendre) and their derivatives
- Platform independent: can be used in VCL and FMX applications for Windows, macOS, iOS, Android
- Fractions extension: allows using common fractions in math expressions, including making operations like 1/2+1/3 = 5/6, converting floating values to common fractions and vice versa
- Approximation tool: least squares approximation of multidimensional data with arbitrary, user defined basis functions
- Numerical integration: calculating definite integral values for one- and two- dimensional functions
- ODE tool: solving initial value problems for the systems of ordinary differential equations
- Function analysis tool: finding roots and extremums for univariate functions
- Nonlinear tool: solving systems of nonlinear equations
TMS Analytics & Physics Pack
What our customers say
As a developer for 30+ years, and a Delphi developer since 1996, I've a solid foundation on desktop development. But I was skeptical of indulging in web development. Though the market was demanding a switch, it seemed too difficult to make the transition. TMS Software was my "magic bullet" to get me started with zero intimidation. Love their Web Core and XData products. Now I can develop powerful web applications using Delphi. TMS Software has renewed my love for Delphi and won my heart for their innovators. Thanks to the team for great products and a large volume of demos and manuals. You ROCK!
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.