TMS FMX Chart
Fully cross-platform chart component designed for business, statistical, financial & scientific data
Also available for:
v188.8.131.52 (November 22, 2018)Version history
Feature overviewClick image for more screenshots.
- Highly configurable cross-platform chart.
- Support for multiple series with optional separate or combined auto range for x- and y-axis.
- Wide range of chart types: bar, grouped bar, absolute stacked bar, percentage stacked bar, area, stacked area, pie, donut, spider, line, digital line, OHLC, CandleStick, Boxplot,...
- XY line and XY scatter chart types.
- Legend with glyph representing the chart type for each series.
- Formatting of values in various formatting types (numbers, floating point numbers and date time).
- X-axis and y-axis with optional custom formatting for each series and multiple position support.
- Optional configurable background grid.
- Series markers with bitmap and custom drawing support.
- Series labels with formatting support and optional stacked mode.
- Annotations for each series point.
- Optional 3D drawing mode.
- Design time editor.
- Separate Windows and macOS runtime editor.
- High number of events for further customization.
- Anti-aliasing & native canvas support.
- Comes with a desktop and mobile demo.
For mobile device deployment, the trial version supports deploying in release mode only.
TMS FMX Chart
for Delphi XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, C++Builder XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v2.1 to v3.0) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum