TMS FMX Chart
Fully cross-platform chart component designed for business, statistical, financial & scientific data
Also available for:
v188.8.131.52 (February 6, 2017)Version history
Feature overviewClick image for more screenshots.
- Highly configurable cross-platform chart.
- Support for multiple series with optional separate or combined auto range for x- and y-axis.
- Wide range of chart types: bar, grouped bar, absolute stacked bar, percentage stacked bar, area, stacked area, pie, donut, spider, line, digital line, OHLC, CandleStick, Boxplot,...
- XY line and XY scatter chart types.
- Legend with glyph representing the chart type for each series.
- Formatting of values in various formatting types (numbers, floating point numbers and date time).
- X-axis and y-axis with optional custom formatting for each series and multiple position support.
- Optional configurable background grid.
- Series markers with bitmap and custom drawing support.
- Series labels with formatting support and optional stacked mode.
- Annotations for each series point.
- Optional 3D drawing mode.
- Design time editor.
- Separate Windows and macOS runtime editor.
- High number of events for further customization.
- Anti-aliasing & native canvas support.
- Comes with a desktop and mobile demo.
For mobile device deployment, the trial version supports deploying in release mode only.
TMS FMX Chart
for Delphi XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, C++Builder XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v2.0 to v2.9) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum