BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
IntroWe are happy to announce TMS FNC Core 1.4 is available for all active and registered customers! It includes 2 new components and a lot of smaller improvements and fixes.
- TTMSFNCPDFLib: Non-visual component for creating rich content PDF documents.
- HTML formatted text support
- Drawing primitives such as lines, rectangles, ellipses and custom paths
- Support for horizontal and vertical linear gradients
- Separate Fill and Stroke implementation
- URL support
- Unicode character support
- Cross platform
- Support for images drawing with optional stretching, aspect ratio
- Text flow in multiple columns
- Overflow detection and calculation
- Numerous predefined page sizes
- Optional page header and footer
- TTMSFNCGraphicsPDFIO: Non-visual component based on TTMSFNCPDFLib to export UI controls such as TTMSFNCGrid, TTMSFNCPlanner, TTMSFNCChart as well as the complete dashboard controls set and many more.
There is an accompanying guide (PDF) that can help get your application set up with these 2 new components.
Separate ProductWe are also excited to announce that TMS FNC Core will be available as a separate product. As already mentioned in the intro, TMS FNC Core has received a major update with 2 new components, but has already been the heart and soul for all FNC products for a long time. It includes a lot more "hidden" functionality that can be used separately from any other FNC product. Below is a list of some of the most important features.
- JSON reading, writing and parsing functionality
- Base64 and URL encoding and decoding
- Component persistence
- Undo/Redo Manager
- Verification of numeric, alphanumeric character sets
- Message, file open and save dialogs
- Easy access to application and documents folder
- Open files and URLs
- Bitmap container for storing JPEG, PNG, ICO, GIF and many more image formats with optional automatic URL downloading mechanism
Coming Up!Making TMS FNC Core available as a separate product doesn't change anything for your current subscription, we only want to make this available as we are planning partnership opportunities, with you as a customer, in the future. Developing your own controls, libraries based on TMS FNC Core will allow you to write the code once and target multiple frameworks/operating systems. Stay tuned for more news coming up in the near future!
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post