TMS FNC Core
Cross-framework core layer for creating rich visual and non-visual components
v22.214.171.124 (October 13, 2021)Version history
Compatible operating systems/browsers
Included with the following TMS FNC products
Library for generating PDF filesTTMSFNCPDFLib
- PDF Generator Library
- HTML formatted text support
- Optional Font Embedding
- Drawing primitives such as lines, rectangles, ellipses and custom paths
- Support for horizontal and vertical linear gradients
- Separate Fill and Stroke implementation
- URL support
- Unicode character support
- Cross platform
- Support for images drawing with optional stretching, aspect ratio
- Text flow in multiple columns
- Overflow detection and calculation
- Numerous predefined page sizes
- Optional page header and footer
- Non-visual component based on TTMSFNCPDFLib to export UI controls such as TTMSFNCGrid, TTMSFNCPlanner, TTMSFNCChart as well as the complete dashboard controls set and many more.
Partner ProgramCreate your own FNC components and become an FNC Certified partner.
- TMS FNC PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS FNC SVG Developers Guide
- TMS FNC WebBrowser Developers Guide
- TMS FNC DataBinder Developers Guide
- TMS FNC Printer Developers Guide
- Android support for FMX applications
- Steps to enable Edge Chromium support
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
TMS FNC Core
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, Visual Studio Code (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum