TMS FNC Dashboard Pack
Create dashboard applications for Windows, cross-platform and the web
v126.96.36.199 (October 13, 2021)Version history
Compatible operating systems/browsers
Includes access to TMS FNC Core
- TTMSFNCWidgetProgress: Circular progress indicator
- TTMSFNCWidgetSetPoint: Value indicator with range & and setpoint
- TTMSFNCWidgetMultiProgress: Concentric circle based progress indicator for multiple values
- TTMSFNCWidgetDistributionIndicator: Values distribution indicator in various modes: donut, pie, horiz. bar, vert. bar, funnel
- TTMSFNCWidgetMarqueeProgress: Continuous running or marquee style progress indicator
- TTMSFNCWidgetLCDLabel: 7-segment LCD based value indicator
- TTMSFNCWidgetGauge: Highly configureable gauge control
- TTMSFNCWidgetArrow: Arrow control for indicating trends via arrow up/down
- TTMSFNCWidgetTrendIndicator: Trend-indicator chart control with line, area & bar type
Click image for more screenshots.
Supported frameworks and platforms
- VCL Win32/Win64
- FMX Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android
- LCL Win32/Win64, macOS, iOS, Android, numerous Linux variants including Raspbian
- Delphi XE7 and C++ Builder XE7 or newer releases
- Lazarus 1.4.4 with FPC 2.6.4 or newer releases.
Partner ProgramCreate your own FNC components and become an FNC Certified partner.
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
TMS FNC Dashboard Pack
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, Visual Studio Code, (Professional/Enterprise/Architect) , Lazarus/FPC
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum