BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Thursday, December 29, 2022
2022 has been a roller coaster! New products, great ideas, many achievements and a wonderful team!
This is what TMS brought to Delphi developers in 2022
1) We've released 5 new products
- TMS MemInsight: Delphi run-time memory allocation inspection, exception call stack logging, thread inspection and more
- GraphQL for Delphi: Spec-compliant GraphQL library for Delphi
- TMS FNC AppTools: Universal Delphi & C++ Builder components for VCL or FMX desktop application management
- TMS FNC WebSocket : WebSocket server and client components for VCL, FMX and WEB applications
- TMS Sphinx : Delphi framework for Identity Access Management, including authorization and authentication
2) Numerous product updates, with most frequently updated products:
- 23 TMS VCL UI Pack releases : 1 new component TAdvResponsiveManager, 164 new features
- 17 TMS FNC Maps releases : 25 new features added : marker clusters, polygon holes, draggable markers, direction options,
- 16 TMS FNC UI Pack releases : 1 new component TTMSFNCResponsiveManager, 10 new features
- 12 TMS FNC WX Pack releases : major new components DocX generator, Math formula editor, container component
- 11 TMS FNC Chart releases : major new features such as logarithmic X,Y scale , crosshairs, database adapter, FMXLinux support
- 11 TMS FNC Blox releases : major new features such as polygon/polyline block, navigator, block inplace editor,
3) 75 new videos published on YouTube
120 K views in 1 year!
Most popular videos of 2022:
- TMS WEB Core v188.8.131.52: Direct Forms
- How it works with Holger: How to use JSON in Delphi [Beginner]
- TMS WEB Core: real-life apps + tips and tricks: Live webinar replay
4) 11 new live webinars:
With "TMS WEB Core: real-life apps + tips and tricks" being the most engaging!
5) With 160 new blog articles, we have set a new personal record in 2022!
Most read blog in 2022:
- Add custom controls to your map with TMS FNC Maps for Delphi
- TMS WEB Core v184.108.40.206 Sentina for Delphi is here
6) Social media activity
We only saw positive progress!
- Twitter: 2198 : +164 (+8%)
- Facebook : 2276 : +153 (+7.2%)
- LinkedIn : 533 : +92 (+20.8%)
- YouTube : 2639 : + 445 (+20.3%)
- Instagram : 171 : +77 (+81.9%)
7) 3 new Delphi releases: 11, 11.1 & 11.2
We've added support for RAD Studio 11 to all products!
8) Upcoming trends
New trends in the coming year to look forward to:
- Low-Code And No-Code Development
- In Cloud Computing
- AI Adoption Accelerates
- Continued Expansion Of The IoT
- Better user experience in Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
Our todolists, goals & milestones for 2023 is already getting filled!
Follow our social media channels Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram or subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about what we deliver as it happens.
Reach out via email or via the blog comments to share your ideas, expectations, suggestions for things to deliver. Your opinion and thoughts are invaluable to steer our developments in the right direction. Let's make 2023 YOUR year!
This blog post has received 4 comments.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post