Delphi run-time memory allocation inspection, exception call stack logging, thread inspection and more
The TMS MemInsight is a collection of debugging tools which contains several modules: a memory profiler, a thread viewer, a module viewer and an enhanced exception handler. TMS MemInsight can be integrated easily into your Delphi projects, either using its integrated graphical user interface or its API.
Introducing TMS MemInsight
Introducing TMS MemInsight
- recognizes objects, strings, arrays and records
- supports packages
- supports profiling of multiple threads
- call stack retrieval
- uses standard MAP files
- independent of compiler switches
- integrated GUI for monitoring and debugging
- easy to use; almost no special requirements
- support for wait chain traversal
- detection of thread deadlocks
- detection of premature freed memory
What our customers say
As a developer for 30+ years, and a Delphi developer since 1996, I've a solid foundation on desktop development. But I was skeptical of indulging in web development. Though the market was demanding a switch, it seemed too difficult to make the transition. TMS Software was my "magic bullet" to get me started with zero intimidation. Love their Web Core and XData products. Now I can develop powerful web applications using Delphi. TMS Software has renewed my love for Delphi and won my heart for their innovators. Thanks to the team for great products and a large volume of demos and manuals. You ROCK!
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
- Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Ask questions to our engineers related to purchased product via Support Center
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a discount renewal is offered for a 1 year extension. *
* offer valid for 30 days after end of license. Discount price is subject to change.