TMS FNC WebSocket
Universal Delphi & C++ Builder WebSocket server and client components for VCL, FMX and WEB applications
Send and receive binary and text messages from all platforms
Supports the WebSocket Protocol over TLS for secure connection
Easy webhook integration with an HTTP/HTTPS compliant server
- Easy to use cross platform components
- Minimal property setup required
- Implements the RFC 6455 standards for WebSocket Protocol
- Dedicated WhatsApp components for WhatsApp webhook support
Includes access to TMS FNC Core
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
- Create your own FNC components and become an FNC Certified partner
- Discover more FNC components from our FNC Certified partners
Trial version: limited to FMX and VCL. For mobile device deployment, the trial version supports deploying in release mode only.
TMS FNC WebSocket
- Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Ask questions to our engineers related to purchased product via Support Center
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a discount renewal is offered for a 1 year extension. *
* offer valid for 30 days after end of license. Discount price is subject to change.