XData API Server
- Build a REST API server with Delphi and XData in minutes
- Publish all your database data automatically in REST endpoints with a few lines of code
- Easy JSON serialization and database retrieval
- Full query syntax for retrieving entities through the API
ORM and Database DevelopmentAurelius: State-of-the-art ORM framework for Delphi
- Abstract your database in objects: focus on business logic instead of persistence mechanism.
- Reverse engineering of existing database
- Easy-to-use ER Diagrams
- No need to install database client or any other DLL in your client computers
- No need to open firewall ports or change any network config in client computer: it's done through HTTP
- Access your database also from mobile, with no extra software/library needed
Quality Enterprise Software Tools
- Scripter: Add ultimate end-user customization to your application
- Workflow: Design and run business processes with task management
- Diagram Studio: Visual diagram/flowchart component
- Query: Make queries easy, flexible & powerful
- TMS Echo: Automatic data replication
Access Rest XData server
Add scripting to your application
Aurelius Basic Demo
Aurelius Free Edition, an overview
Aurelius ORM for Delphi
Aurelius session at CodeRage 8
Data Modeler integrated with Aurelius
Features of Rest/JSON Server
REST Server on Apache Linux 1: Installing Ubuntu Linux
REST Server on Apache Linux 2: Installing PAServer
REST Server on Apache Linux 4: TMS Sparkle
REST Server on Apache Linux 5: TXData/Aurelius server
REST Server on Apache Linuxt 3: WebBroker Apache module
REST/JSON server from scratch
TMS XData: Dienste für das Web erstellen 1/4
TMS XData: Dienste für das Web erstellen 2/4
TMS XData: Dienste für das Web erstellen 3/4
TMS XData: Dienste für das Web erstellen 4/4
Top 10 Aurelius Features #01 Maturity
Top 10 Aurelius Features #02 LINQ Projections
Top 10 Aurelius Features #03 Inheritance
Top 10 Aurelius Features #04 Aurelius Dataset
Top 10 Aurelius Features #05 LINQ Expressions and Paging
Top 10 Aurelius Features #06 Legacy Databases
Top 10 Aurelius Features #07 Schema Update
Top 10 Aurelius Features #08 Lazy Loading
Top 10 Aurelius Features #09 Plain Old Delphi Objects
Top 10 Aurelius Features #10 Automapping
Do I need to use Aurelius ORM to build my REST server?
What platforms are supported?
What Delphi versions are supported?
Is C++ Builder supported?
Does the license include free upgrades?
Is TMS Web Core included?
Do I have to pay a license for each server I distribute to my customers?
What is the difference between XData and RemoteDB?
TMS Business Subscription
Single Developer License
Small Team License
€ 990 € 1290 € 3040
Cumulative price for all products in this bundle.
€ 395 € 595 € 1355
Products included in this bundle:
ORM framework for Delphi with full support for data manipulation, complex and advanced queries, inheritance, polymorphism, and more...
TMS Data Modeler
TMS Data Modeler is the ultimate tool for modeling databases with an easy and simple interface. It provides powerful features you need, such as diagramming, reverse engineering, SQL script generation and version control. It keeps track of your changes and generates SQL scripts to update your database according to them. It has smooth integration with development tools like Delphi and C++Builder. And all of these features are accessible through a very pleasant user interface.
Delphi framework for network, Internet programming
Set of Delphi components that allows you to create 3-tier database applications
Delphi framework for multi-tier REST/JSON HTTP/HTTPS application server development and ORM remoting.
Delphi framework for data replication
Add the Pascal or Basic language scripting to your applications including a full IDE with form designing, object inspector, component palette and more. You can create, design, run and debug script projects which can contain multiple scripts and forms just like a Delphi project
TMS Diagram Studio
Add diagram and flowchart capabilities to your applications with an MS Visio-like interface for building diagrams from built-in or your own custom diagram blocks
TMS Query Studio
Allow end-users to query your database using a friendly interface which provides automatically all tables and field names, allowing table joins, filter conditions, grouping, ordering, and more
TMS Workflow Studio
Build workflow/BPM definitions/flowcharts, run workflows, create tasks for multi-user environment, follow-up tasks, keep log tracking of task changes and more. Workflow Studio integrates with an open architecture for using almost any database server and database components
Compact cross-platform logging framework offering informative log output to a flexible number of targets with a minimum amount of code
Cumulative price for all products in this bundle.
- Single Developer License: license for 1 developer
- Small Team License: license for 2 developers
- Site License: license for unlimited developers in the company