Delphi framework for network, Internet programming.
Feature overviewTMS Sparkle is a Delphi framework for network, Internet programming. It provides classes for both client and server applications/services, allowing for example performing Http requests to servers, or building Http servers that receive and process client requests. It supports several platforms, including Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS and Android. TMS Sparkle is also the core framework used by several other TMS products such as TMS RemoteDB and TMS XData.
TrustworthyIt is the core building block for several other TMS products and technologies, such as TMS RemoteDB and TMS XData. Such products needed to be built from scratch, and rely on a robust framework for which TMS could have 100% control and also responsibility. For such products to work flawlessly, we needed to be sure to build such products in a framework that must be properly tested, and have fast response in performance improvement and bug fixing.
FreshIt's a new product that doesn't carry any legacy applications behind it, thus classes and interfaces provide a simple, clean method of use.
ModernIt's target to new Delphi versions, and benefits from modern language features such as generics and anonymous methods.
Cross-platformSupports multiple platforms such as Microsoft Windows, macOS, iOS and Android.
Platform NativeIn most of it, Sparkle is a thin, abstract layer over native API's from the underlying platform. Existing platforms already provide a lot in terms of native networking and internet programming. TMS Sparkle tries not to reinvent the wheel and use such technologies. This makes it easy for your applications to benefit from new platform versions and upgrades. Any bug fixes and improvements in the platform frameworks will be usually available in Sparkle. It also provides smoother integration with the platform, such as system-wide settings.
- Http client available in Windows, macOS, iOS and Android
- Support for Http Secure (Https)
- Transparent handling of chunked and gzip-encoded responses
- Http server based on http.sys stack (Windows only - minimum Vista and Server 2008)
- Support for Http Secure (Https)
- Kernel-mode caching and kernel-mode request queuing (less overhead in context switching)
- Multiple applications/process can share (respond) the same port (at different addresses)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) support in kernel-mode
- GUI tool for SSL certificate management
- Windows 32-Bit
- Windows 64-Bit
GalleryHTTP Client Demo
File Listing Server
File server browser
GUI tool for SSL certificate management
What our customers say
As a developer for 30+ years, and a Delphi developer since 1996, I've a solid foundation on desktop development. But I was skeptical of indulging in web development. Though the market was demanding a switch, it seemed too difficult to make the transition. TMS Software was my "magic bullet" to get me started with zero intimidation. Love their Web Core and XData products. Now I can develop powerful web applications using Delphi. TMS Software has renewed my love for Delphi and won my heart for their innovators. Thanks to the team for great products and a large volume of demos and manuals. You ROCK!
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
TMS Sparkle is included in TMS BIZ. TMS Sparkle cannot be purchased separately.
Single Developer License
Small Team License
€ 120 yearly renewal *
€ 150 yearly renewal *
€ 180 yearly renewal *
- Delphi 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license
- Includes full source code
- Ask questions to our engineers related to purchased product via Support Center
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a discount renewal is offered for a 1 year extension. *
* offer valid for 30 days after end of license. Discount price is subject to change.