TMS Query Studio
Make queries easy, flexible & powerful.
v1.15 (September 6, 2021)Version history
Feature overviewQuery Studio provides an easy way to give users access to powerful queries without requiring any knowledge about SQL. Users can setup complex queries in an almost natural language way with Query Studio. Dropping the component VisualQuery on the form and connect to the database opens the visual query power of Query Studio.
- Visual definition of SQL, in a natural language-like way
- Localization support to easily translate all user interface elements
- Allows definition of source tables and joins
- Allows definition of order and filtering
- Exclusive parameter editors feature: a value in the filter condition can be attached to a parameter editor. End-user can change editor value and it will automatically be reflected in SQL
- Supports SQL syntax for Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, AnyDAC, Oracle, MySQL, Nexus, Interbase, DBISAM and Local BDE
- Automatically set TDataset properties. Supports BDE, ADO, AnyDAC, IBX, DBISAM, Nexus, IBO, DirectSQL and DBExpress dataset descendants
- Automatic grouping feature for aggregate functions usage
- Support custom field expressions and custom filter conditions
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
TMS Query Studio
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum