TMS Diagram Studio
Add diagram and flowchart capabilities to your application.
Also available for:
v4.20 (January 8, 2020)Version history
- Diagram editing behaviour similar to standard diagramming applications
- Ready-to-use Visio-like look and feel diagram editor
- High-quality (anti-aliasing) drawing of blocks and lines
- Blocks and lines can have transparency
- BMP, WMF, EMF, PNG, TIFF, GIF and JPG images supported in blocks
- Open architecture for building custom blocks and lines inherited from base classes
- Ready-to-use flowchart, arrow and electric blocks
- Diagram printing and previewing
- Linking system allow customizable link points and information retrieval of connected blocks
- Support clipboard operations
- Block gradient, shadow and bitmap
- Full block customization: pen, brush, color, selection color, minimum width and height
- Block text customization: horizontal and vertical alignment, font, word wrap, clipping
- Customizable link points in blocks
- Inplace block text editing
- Full line (link) customization: pen, source arrow shape, target arrow shape
- Arc & bezier lines, polygon objects
- Block rotation supported (including text, bitmap, metafiles and gradient)
- TDiagramToolBar component for easy diagram editing with no line of code
- Diagram snap grid
- Diagram background image (stretched or tiled)
- Diagram rulers
- Saving/Loading diagram to/from file and stream
- Diagram zoom in/out
- Support for different layers
- Support for node support in connected blocks and block hiding with node collaps / expand
- Helper classes TBlockDrawer and TGPBlockDrawer for easy custom drawing on custom blocks
- Lots of ready-to-use TAction descendants available for specific diagram operations:
- clipboard operations, object deletion and inserting, zooming, and more.
- Live diagram execution, live flowcharts
- Sample application showing the Diagram Studio in action included in distribution
- Application showing to extract the full block hierarchy in code from a diagram
User commentsI just wanted to say a big thanks for the "Live Diagram" feature in Diagram Studio. I have a temperature monitoring and control application that can make good use of this idea. It will allow me to visually manage and display a stepped control process, where temperature settings change with time. Thanks again!
John Gray, via emailI enjoy diagram studio a lot. It is simple to use and very effective. In short, an excellent component.
Harry Martin, via emailI have installed the Diagram Studio trial version and am impressed, really a great component.
Holger, via emailI want to congratulate you for the component development of the very good Diagram Studio.
Gabriel Castillo Hernandez, via emailThanks for a very nice and easy diagram editing environment Diagram studio is a quite straightforward way of designing things.
John Karlaftis, via emailThis is a wonderfull component !!!!
Pablo Bizzotto, via email
TMS Diagram Studio
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum