TMS component site license agreementTMS component license agreement between TMS software and holder of the component license.
The license of the component gives you the right to:
- using the component for development of applications or any type of software module in general by all developers within the company holding the license.
- sell any commercial compiled application with the control, published by the company holding the license.
- make modifications to the source code of component for own use.
- use the component and source code on all development systems used by all developers in the company holding the license.
- request future versions of the component during the license period of one year after purchase date. After expiry of the registration TMS software can no longer provide any old version of software, documentation or samples. TMS software is not a backup service and expects backups to be made by the licensed user.
- access to priority email, web forum support by all developers in the company holding the license.
- sell any number of applications in any quantity without any additional run-time fees required
- change at any time the number of developers using the TMS software components within the company holding the license
- notify TMS software at any time to allow new developers within the company to access the priority email, web forum support during the license period of one year.
- allow any number of developers within the company holding the license to access the web based interface for obtaining product updates.
- distributing parts or full source code of any component from TMS software.
- using parts or full source code of components from the TMS software for creating any type of other components that are distributed or sold with or without source code.
- changing the source code of any component from TMS software and sell or distribute this as a modified product.
- creating a descendant compiled product such as OCX, ActiveX, .NET, Web, VCL control and sell or distribute this as a product
- using the control in applications sold with different publisher name than the company holding the license
- the license agreement terminates immediately after violation of any of the terms and conditions described
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE APPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE ACCURACY AND THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND ALL OTHER RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION. tmssoftware.com bvba SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF tmssoftware.com bvba HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL tmssoftware.com bvba BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES OR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, EVEN IF tmssoftware.com bvba HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.