TMS Web Controls Pack
Components to add auto-update or internet functionality to your applications
- Provides automatic detection of new application versions and self updating mechanism
- Can detect and download new versions via FTP,HTTP,HTTPS and file networks
- Can update application, application components, application data
- Can detect new versions based on version resource, date, checksum, size, custom version checks
- Can do partial updates
- Can show "What's new", EULA information during update process
- Handles UAC on Windows Vista & Windows 7
- Built-in optional wizard to guide through application update process
- Very compact size and simple interface
- Includes UpdateBuilder utility to easily create & automate update control files generation
- Extensive customization capabilities for the update process
- Can post custom data to a server for statistics, logging and authorization of updates
Makes building and uploading updates easy, reliable and fast UpdateBuilder is a timesaving tool to make building updates for the TWebUpdate component easier. UpdateBuilder can generate the correct .INF file that contains the specification of what parts of the application need to be downloaded and how. It will also compress files if specified or build complete CAB files that contain the updated application. On top of that, it can automatically upload the update to the server.
Connects or disconnects a machine from the Internet or checks its connection state with the IE API
TWebData uses the Wininet API to load HTML files and searches these files for information. Typical use is to let TWebData automatically scan a number of web pages for you and present the required data extracted from the page.
You can use it to automate downloading of stock quotes, weather forecast, site update dates, etc... and manage this information easily in your Delphi or C++Builder application. Also check the quote downloader demo under TAdvStringGrid
This graphic control can automatically retrieve and display JPEG, GIF, BMP images from a HTTP server in various modes, including stretched and tiled.
Can post form data or automatic collected data on a client machine to a webserver CGI, ISAPI or ASP application for easy remote collection of data, support or statistics.
- TWebCopy uses the Wininet API to load the selected files via http, https or ftp from Intranet or Internet sites or can copy files by UNC name over the network. It features a progress / cancel dialog and threaded execution. (ASP script available to handle POST based HTTP uploads)
- WebCopy can be configured to retrieve automatically only newer files w.r.t. to a configurable date.
What our customers say
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)
I must say that the increasing number of features and sophistication of your VCL components is impressing. Your components also inspires to add new functionalities to our application.
- Delphi 7, 2007, 2010, 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email