BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Did you know that on April 22, we celebrate the 2nd birthday of TMS FNC Maps? In full first COVID19 lockdown, we successfully launched TMS FNC Maps v1.0 after many man-months of development work. It is since its launch, a product that is unmatched in flexibility and features. TMS FNC Maps works fine for your VCL Windows applications, your FireMonkey Windows, macOS, iOS, Android and Linux applications, your TMS WEB Core web client applications, your Lazarus applications... You can use TMS FNC Maps from 4 IDEs: Delphi, C++Builder, Lazarus and Visual Studio Code. And with a single property switch, you select between Google Maps, Bing Maps, Here Maps, OpenLayers, Azure Maps, MapBox, Apple MapKit, TomTom maps.
In the past 2 years, we released non-stop a wave of new versions offering new features, improved performance and more flexibility.
If you haven't discovered our powerful TMS FNC Maps product yet, here is your chance to participate in our upcoming free webinar "Getting started with TMS FNC Maps". On the agenda of this upcoming webinar on Apr 13 at 3PM UTC (17h00 CEST) we have:
- Why TMS FNC Maps: why did we create this product
- Introduction to included components, services, supported frameworks and IDEs and architecture
- Basic mapping techniques: location, bounds, pan, zoom, controls, views
- Working with markers: add markers, marker properties and custom markers
- Graphics on maps: circles, rectangles, polylines, polygons, HTML elements on maps + helper functions
- Geolocation & reverse geolocation: services, sync and async handling
- Directions: get directions with optional waypoints
- Overview of other advanced features
Register for our free live interactive webinar on TMS Web Academy now!
Meanwhile, you can already prepare for the webinar and read all about TMS FNC Maps:
- TMS FNC Maps Hands-on video v1.0
- TMS FNC Maps book availability
- Release v1.1 : Directions, Google Maps marker clusters
- Release v1.2 : Elevation, GPX import/expert, custom tile servers in OpenLayers
- Tile Layers support, Plus Codes, GPX export
- Release v1.3 : Google streetview support, toll roads settings
- Release v1.4 : Apple MapKit support, integrated directions, map rotation
- Release v1.5 : static map image, toll cost calculation, timezone information
- Helper functions: distance calculation and working with Plus Codes
- Google heat maps
- Release v2.0 : route calculator & route editing, geodesic polylines
- Release v2.1 : Using overlay views
- Free geocoding & reverse geocoding with OpenStreetMap Nomatim
- Free route directions with OpenRouteService
- Release v2.4 : Google Places, address autocompletion & polyline symbols
- Directions and geocoding with GeoApify
- Add custom controls to your map with TMS FNC Maps for Delphi
- Calculate square meters of an area
- Detect if a point is in a coordinate based polygon in Delphi
Register now & participate
We look forward to meet you online in our live webinar "Getting started with TMS FNC Maps" on April 13 at 3PM UTC (17h00 CEST). Learn about TMS FNC Maps and have all your questions answered during the webinar!
This blog post has received 1 comment.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post