BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Friday, July 24, 2020We prepared something special for your summer weekend or #staycation, a 90 minutes hands-on video about the new TMS FNC Mapping product!
Our chief evangelist Dr. Holger Flick guides you step by step using Delphi 10.4 Sydney with FireDAC to deal with a 3.5 million records database to show information in various ways on the TMS FNC Mapping components, the new mapping component from TMS software that you can use in VCL, FMX, LCL and WEB applications and where you can switch with one property among 7 mapping service providers.
At the same time, this hands-on video is also teaser for an upcoming new book in the hands-on series (See our previous blog for info about the first hands-on book)
In this hands-on video, you will learn:
- Introduction to database and fields
- Adding indexes for performance
- Introduction to FireDAC connections with FireDAC explorer
- Specific SQLite related topics are discussed
- Using queries with macros and parameters
- Adding properties for query values
- Providing a combo box with direct binding to the database
- Creating coordinates and bounds
- Visualization using markers and clusters
- Adding rectangles
- Focusing on specific areas of the map
The first book can be purchased from Amazon:
- US : TMS Software Hands-on with Delphi: Cross-platform Multi-tiered Database Applications: Web and Desktop Clients, REST/JSON Server, and Reporting
- Germany : https://www.amazon.de/dp/B088BJLLWG
- UK : https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B088BJLLWG
Share with us in the comment section below what you want to see covered in books 3, 4, 5 ...
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post