BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Wednesday, June 03, 2020
We are thrilled to announce the release of TMS WEB Core v1.4! The new version not only introduces a record number of improvements, amazing new features but also supports the latest and greatest Delphi 10.4 Sydney. The new version v1.4 is available free for all active registered TMS WEB Core or TMS ALL-ACCESS users
TMS WEB Core v1.4 represents multiple months of hard work from our team, some parts have been over 6 months in development.
Here is a summary of what you can discover in the TMS WEB Core v1.4:
- New TWebBluetooth Non-visual component offering seamless access to Bluetooth devices from web applications
- New TWebImageSlider UI control to make presenting catalogs with pictures fast and easy
- New TWebContinuousScroll UI control to bring fast loading and load-as-you-scroll lists
- New TWebElementActionList to facilitate binding Pascal code to HTML template elements
- New TWebRadServerClientDataset offering a codeless interface to data from Embarcadero RAD server
- New TWebDreamFactoryClientDataSet making consuming data via DreamFactory REST APIs a breeze
- New TWebFaunaDBClientDataSet letting you bind cloud data in web client applications code-less
- New Electron 8 support allowing you to take advantage of the newest stable Electron framework for building cross platform desktop applications
- New TWebSignatureCapture allowing to capture touch based signature writing as image in web applications
- New demos for TWebListControl, TWebElementActionList, HTML templates, TWebBluetooth, PDF streaming, TWebSignatureCapture, various DB backends
- New latest stable release pas2js 1.4.24 compiler & RTL support added
- New TBitmap load from URL, file, cache with anonymous method added
- New TWebHttpRequest anonymous methods for handling asynchronous requests in a different way
The documentation was expanded and totals over 440 pages now. The number of included demos is now just under 100 (not counting the Lazarus converted demos also included). So, there is a lot to learn about this newest TMS WEB Core release. In the coming days and weeks we will highlight many of the new capabilities in more details. For today we have a video of what we personally consider one of the nicest new components: TWebElementActionList. This is not to be confused with a Delphi action list but offers an easy way to write Object Pascal code that interacts with HTML elements of all kinds in HTML templates used together with the TMS WEB Core web client application.
TMS WEB Core v1.4: TWebElementActionList
In addition, to learn all about TMS WEB Core, following additional resources are available:
TMS WEB Core v1.4 for Delphi/Lazarus is available standalone now and is also part of TMS ALL-ACCESS. Do you have already one or more TMS product licenses and are interested to get on board for TMS ALL-ACCESS, our no-nonsense formula for access to our full current and future toolset, priority support and access to betas, contact our sales: firstname.lastname@example.org for a best possible upgrade offer.
This blog post has received 3 comments.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post