BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Thursday, January 07, 2016We're pleased to inform that TMS software organizes a new training day on Friday March 11th. Our entire team will be present at the TMS Day in NRW Germany. Get the in-depth information directly from the principal architects of TMS products!
- 09h00-10h00: Advanced use of TMS VCL UI components grids, planner, richeditor, treeview
- 10h00-11h00: Master XLS,XLXS,PDF,HTML file manipulation & generation with TMS Flexcel components
- 11h00-11h30: Coffee break
- 11h30-12h30: TMS FMX UI components overview, architecture and capabilities
- 12h30-13h30: Warm lunch
- 13h30-14h30: TMS Business components: from Aurelius ORM to multi-tier applications
- 14h30-15h30: Integrate cloud service access in your VCL or FMX applications
- 15h30-16h00: Coffee break
- 16h00-17h00: What's cooking in the TMS labs + Q&A
Registrations until February 15 - number of seats limited to 30 persons!The cost of the TMS training day is only 75 EU + VAT. This includes a full day access to the sessions and coffee/drinks during this day. A hot meal is served for lunch. Also, a 20% discount will be offered for NEW licenses for all attendees!
- Signup here via the online registration form.
- Gut Dyckhof, Am Dyckhof 3, 40667 Meerbusch-Büderich - NRW, Germany
- Very close to exit Meerbusch of the A52 highway
- Free parking
- Facilities for hotel rooms at the event are available for international attendees
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post