A flexible & powerful day/month/week/timeline/multi-day/multi-resource & custom scheduling user interface component
Also available for:
Component for interactive scheduling.
- Items that can be resized / repositioned.
- Inplace multiline editable items
- Items with multiple imagelist images
- Items with caption time indication
- Readonly items
- Various display modes : day (5,6,10,15,30,60 min), week, month, day period, half day period & custom grid displays.
- Controllable active day start, active day end, day start, day end
- Events for insert, delete, left click, right click of items.
- Overlapped / non overlapped items
- HTML export
- PDF export
- Save to streams
- Item hints
- Rich text items
- 12/24 hrs display
- Internationalization capabilities
- Header with alignment, images, events
- Layer support
- Linked items
- Alarms through various add-on alarm handler components
- Interfacing to spell checkers, including direct support for Addict Spell Check
- mini HTML formatted text in items
- Import & export of items to through various add-on item exchange components
- Compatible with TMS TAdvFormStyler / TAdvAppStyler
- Support for VCL styles
Additional tools and information:
- When used as part of the TMS VCL UI Pack, a non-visual component, TAdvPlannerPopupToolBar, can be assigned to Planner.PopupToolBar. When assigned, this will show a small quick formatting toolbar when the mouse hovers over the selected PlannerItem in the Planner. It allows to quickly change color, font, alignment of the TPlannerItem.
- List of add-on tools for TPlanner : TPlanner add-on utilities
- Use custom TPlannerItem classes in descendent TPlanner class with this example
- Make TPlanner scriptable with TPlannerScript and TatPascalScripter
- Use customizable Pascal scripts as item alarms with TAlarmScript and TatPascalScripter
- Sample for configuring and triggering an alarm
- Additional sample application showing drag & drop interoperability with TDBTodoList
- Import or export Planner items to Google Calendar or Windows Live Calendar with TPlannerGCalendarExchange and TPlannerLiveCalendarExchange
Day mode view
Month mode view
Horizontal view with custom draw handler
Some sample screenshots of users applications ...Click image for more screenshots.
|Demo1||Overview demo : non DB aware Planner with horizontal & vertical day mode + month mode|
|Demo2||Overview demo : DB aware master Planner in daymode with slave Planner reflecting automatic changes in database in planner view (BDE)|
|Demo3||Demo showing HTML forms usage in non DB-aware Planner|
|Demo4||Demo showing popup event editors and event shapes in Planner|
|Demo5||Demo showing HTML forms usage in DB-aware Planner|
|Demo6||Demo showing various user interface events in Planner|
|Demo7||Demo showing custom time axis usage in Planner|
|Demo8||Demo showing inter Planner drag & drop|
|Demo9||Demo showing a simple Planner alarm handler|
|Demo10||Demo showing disjunct selection in Planner and multiple event creation on disjunct selected timeslots|
|Demo11||Demo showing drag & drop between Planner and PlannerWaitList|
|Demo12||Demo showing drag & drop between normal Planner items and all-day Planner events in header|
|Demo13||Demo showing custom draw tools for custom Planner event drawing and popup event editors|
|Demo14||Demo showing multimonth mode with PositionProps based selection control|
|Demo15||Demo showing Planner - Outlook import / export|
|Demo16||Overview demo DB-aware Planner for Access (ADO)|
|Demo17||Overview demo DB-aware Planner for Apollo|
|Demo18||Overview demo DB-aware Planner for DBIsam|
|Demo19||Overview demo DB-aware Planner for Interbase|
|Demo20||Demo showing how to setup 2 full linked items in the Planner|
|Demo21||Demo showing how to prevent creating overlapped events with a DB-aware planner|
|Demo22||Demo showing a planner with a custom TPlannerItem class|
|Demo23||Demo showing a TDBPlannerMonthView|
|Demo24||Demo showing drag & drop between TPlannerWaitList and TPlannerMonthView|
|Demo25||Demo showing a custom TMyMonthPlannerView with a custom TMyMonthPlannerItem|
|Demo26||Demo showing a multiresource Planner with resource database table|
|Demo27||Demo showing TDBPlanner's built-in recurrency support|
|Demo28||Demo showing a full SQL command based DB-aware DBPlanner implementation|
|Demo29||Demo showing custom printing from the Planner|
|Demo30||Demo showing performance of the Planner creating 1200 events|
|Demo31||Demo showing performance of the DBPlanner with 1200 events / 200 resources|
|Demo32||Demo showing integration with TMS Cloud components for synchronization with Google Calendar / Windows Live Calendar|
|Demo33||Demo showing PDF Export|
You have an interesting suggestion for a new demo to show a Planner, PlannerWaitList, PlannerMonthView feature,
let us know, we'll add it here !
Download all sample applications for Delphi
What our customers say
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)
I must say that the increasing number of features and sophistication of your VCL components is impressing. Your components also inspires to add new functionalities to our application.
- Delphi 7, 2007, 2010, 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Ask questions to our engineers related to purchased product via Support Center
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a discount renewal is offered for a 1 year extension. *
* offer valid for 30 days after end of license. Discount price is subject to change.