TMS FMX UI Pack
Set of highly configurable and styleable components for cross-platform FireMonkey software development
v18.104.22.168 (July 26, 2018)Version history
Feature-rich & powerful grid componentsTTMSFMXGridFilterPanel
- Filter panel that extends FMX.TMSGrid component
- Automatic column header detection
- Prefilled filter operations by type
- Multidesign for mobile and desktop environment
- Column Persistence
- Fixed cell single and range selection
- Autosizing columns / rows on double-click
- Highly configurable, styleable and flexible grid
- Various cell types available and built-in as well as support for custom cell types
- Fixed columns left and/or right, fixed rows at top and/or bottom.
- Column & row freezing
- Several selection modes: single & multi cell, column, row, distinct cell, row, column
- Cells with support for HTML formatted text, hyperlinks
- Editing with range of built-in editor types and capability of using custom cell inplace editors
- Cell merging and splitting
- Grouping support with summary rows, and group calculations such as average, sum, min, max, custom calculation...
- Filtering with optional auto filtering via dropdown
- Different cell layouts for different cell states
- Read-only and/or fixed state per cell configurable
- Single column sorting, indexed column sorting, grouped column & indexed column sorting
- Pixel and cell scrolling modes
- Keyboard and Mouse handling customization: tab, enter, insert, delete key handling
- Column and row dragging and sizing
- Cell controls such as checkbox, radiobutton, button, bitmap, progressbar etc...
- Configurable touch scrolling optimized for iOS / Android
- Styleable banding
- Clipboard support
- PDF, HTML & RTF Export
- Find and replace functionality with dialogs
- Printing support with various print events and custom print drawing
- Printing supports displaying a title, description and pagenumber
- Print to printer or image file
- Built-in support for LiveBindings
- PDF Export Component for the TMS Grid for FireMonkey for Windows (QuickPDF), Mac and iOS.
- Multiple grid export.
- Ability to show title, description and pagenumber per grid with separate font and text color.
- Glyphs for Checkbox and RadioButton controls.
- Supports vertical gradients, text color and font styles.
- High quality rendering of bitmaps used inside the grid.
- High quality output with text selection ability (if supported by PDF viewer).
- Ability to extend the PDF Export Rendering Library in combination with other PDF Export Engines (Windows Only).
Sample applicationsIncluded in the distribution is a set of ready to use applications that demonstrate the most important features of the grid:
- Example application 1 : XLSIO demo
- Example application 2 : Group demo
- Example application 3 : Filtering demo
- Example application 4 : Fixed freeze demo
- Example application 5 : Clipboard demo
- Example application 6 : Sorting demo
- Example application 7 : Cell controls demo
- Example application 8 : Editing demo
- Example application 9 : Merging demo
- Example application 10 : Styling demo
- Example application 11 : RTFIO demo
- Example application 12 : Embedded controls demo
- Example application 13 : Printing demo
- PDF manual (4.97 MB)
- TMS FMX Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Memo Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Planner Developers Guide
- TMS FMX TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Grid Developers Guide
- TMS FMX PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS FMX RichEditor Developers Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
For mobile device deployment, the trial version supports deploying in release mode only.
Full functionality of the trial version is limited to macOS, iOS and Android for XE6 & XE7. No limitations for XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin or 10.2 Tokyo.
TMS FMX UI Pack
for Delphi XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, C++Builder XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v3.6 to v4.5) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum