BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Wagner Landgraf at TMS Training Days 2023Bookmarks:
Friday, March 3, 2023
Presenting the third speaker for the upcoming TMS Training Days: Wagner Landgraf.
How it started...
- Graduated in Electronic Engineering and M.Sc in Industrial IT at Federal Technological University of Parana-Brazil.
- More than 27 years experience (since 1995) in Delphi development - since Delphi 1.
- Architect and main developer of Delphi libraries like TMS Aurelius, TMS XData, TMS RemoteDB, TMS Scripter, among others.
He is the founder of:
- Landgraf.dev blog about Delphi and Pascal development
- Landgraf.dev online school
First TMS BIZ component developed was TMS Scripter which version was created in 1998, celebrating 25 years in 2023.
TMS BIZ works on all platforms supported by Delphi: Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS and Android.
Sessions at TMS Training Days 2023:
- Build your API the right way with TMS XData
- Anatomy of an HTTP server: concepts, middleware, deployment
- Building multi-tenant applications and APIs with TMS Aurelius and TMS XData (advanced)
- Single sign-on (SSO) authentication with TMS Sphinx, OAuth and OpenID Connect (advanced)
- OpenAPI: the standard way to document and integrate (intermediate)
Leave a comment down below!
Do you have a question for Wagner Landgraf? Are you coming to the TMS training Days and would like to discuss a project with him?
Ask your question or share your opinion / experiences about TMS BIZ.
Don't wait till last minute and get your seat for the upcoming training days.
The 2 day event ticket includes the community event in the historical centre of Bruges with food & drinks.
Seats are limited so don't delay your registration and reserve your seat today!
Stay tuned for more....
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post