BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Thursday, April 23, 2009We're proud to present the first beta of our new Silverlight component for a broad range of planning and scheduling solutions. Whether a project requires the creation of a single-user Personal Information Management (PIM) application or time planning for multiple resources such as hotel rooms, rental cars and university courses, the TMS SilverLight Planner provides an open, highly-configurable interface that will suit the project's needs.
- Multi-resource / multi-day modes
- Full drag & drop support
- Time-axis orientation can be horizontal or vertical
- Recurrency support & built-in recurrency editor
- WCF based data binding to server-side database
- Configurable editing of events, via inplace editing, popup editing,...
- Highly customizable appearance via Expression Blend or code.
- Optional completion display
- Optional linked events support
We wish you much success with trying out the beta version and we look forward to all your feedback!
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post