Archive<< December 2020 >>
- Adrian Gallero (22)
- Bart Holvoet (5)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (265)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (7)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (58)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (39)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (10)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (68)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Monday, September 14, 2015TMS software organizes a new training day on Tuesday November 24th in Kortrijk, Belgium. On this training day we will cover following 3 product areas to help you getting the maximum out of your applications with TMS components:
- TMS VCL UI components for Windows application development.
- TMS FireMonkey UI components for cross-platform FireMonkey application development.
- TMS components to access cloud services from Windows and FireMonkey applications.
In tentative program
- 09h00-09h30: Registration & coffee
- 09h30-10h30: In depth with TMS VCL components pt 1
- 10h30-10h45: Q&A
- 10h45-11h15: Coffee break
- 11h15-12h15: In depth with TMS VCL components pt 2
- 12h15-12h30: Q&A
- 12h30-13h30: Lunch
- 13h30-14h30: In depth with TMS FireMonkey components pt 1
- 14h30-14h45: Q&A
- 14h45-15h15: Coffee break
- 15h15-16h15: In depth with TMS FireMonkey components pt 2
- 16h15-16h30: Q&A
- 16h30-17h30: In depth with TMS Cloud components
- 17h30-17h45: Q&A
We also suggest to bring your laptop if you want to follow the samples live or if you want one of our experts to have a look at your implementations. For a maximum interactivity, the number of seats will be limited to 20 persons.
Registrations until October 31stThe cost of the TMS training day is 75 EU + VAT. This includes a full day access to the sessions and coffee/drinks during this day. A hot meal is served for lunch.
- Signup here via the online registration form.
- Kennedy Hotel, Pres. Kennedypark 1, B-8500 Kortrijk
- Free parking
- Nearby highway (E17) exit
- Facilities for hotel rooms at the event are available for international attendees
This blog post has received 1 comment.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post