Archive<< February 2020 >>
- Excited about our new developments?
- Coming up in TMS FNC Core
- TMS Business Masterclass: Online
- TMS certified consulting partner: Kassebaum
- Delphi Valentine challenge
- TMS FixInsight v2020.2 is here
- Ready for the new Microsoft Edge Chromium browser!
- As Delphi turns 25, TMS launches the TMS Academic Program
- Happy Anniversary Delphi!
- Adrian Gallero (21)
- Bart Holvoet (3)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (237)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (3)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (39)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (25)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (3)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (63)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Friday, December 23, 2011On the last day of the week in the TMS labs, we present a video on a new component that we're about to release: TMS WebGMaps. This component allows to show Google maps and interact with Google maps in Windows applications. Fine level of control is offered to configure the type of the map, the controls on the map, add markers, show StreetView etc… The TWebGMaps exposes a number of events ranging from simple mouse clicks to moving markers, changing zoom level and many more. You can find the video on our more informal Facebook information channel and in the process, you can add this group to your favorites.
This blog post has received 16 comments.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post