Highly configurable syntax highlighting memo control with code-folding, autocompletion, bookmarks & source code container
Also available for:
v10.6.3.0 (September 16, 2021)Version history
Feature OverviewClick image for more screenshots.
- Includes TAdvMemo, TDBAdvMemo, TAdvCodeList
- Lightweight memo control with configurable syntax highlighting
- Codefolding support
- Export to .PDF files
- Undo and redo functions
- Optional gutter with configurable line number display
- Clipboard operations
- Find and replace dialogs
- Printing support
- Save to formatted HTML support
- DB-aware version included
- Configurable parameter hinting
- Configurable auto-completion
- URL aware
- Error marking
- Styler available for emoticons
- Compatible with TMS TAdvFormStyler / TAdvAppStyler
- Code list component
- Separate memo contents container for easy switching of code with single memo
- Modified line indication
- JSON syntax styler & formatter included
- VCL Styles support
TMS VCL UI Pack extrasWhen used as part of the TMS VCL UI Pack, following additional components are available:
- TMS Spell Check engine: performs spell check & auto-correct either while typing in the TAdvMemo.
- TAdvMultiFileMemo: manages editing of multiple files simultaneously and presents these multiple files via a page control.
- TAdvMemoEditToolBar, TAdvMemoEditingToolBar : preconfigured toolbars to use together with a TAdvDockPanel. The preconfigured toolbars can be used for file open/save handling, clipboard handling and find & replace. The toolbars use TAdvMemo actions.
- TAdvMemoClipboardRibbonToolBar, TAdvMemoEditingRibbonToolBar, TAdvMemoFileRibbonToolBar : preconfigured toolbars for use on a ribbon (TAdvToolBarPager) with a toolbar for TAdvMemo file handling, TAdvMemo clipboard handling and TAdvMemo find & replace.
|Demo1||Demo showing the various configuration possibilities of TAdvMemo.|
|Demo2||Demo showing the AutoCorrection functionality in TAdvMemo.|
|Demo3||Demo showing the auto completion functionality and the Drag&Drop between TAdvCodelist and TAdvMemo.|
|Demo4||Demo showing how to use regions for code-folding in TAdvMemo.|
|Demo5||Demo showing how to use the OnGetAutoCompletion event to integrate the auto completion with real object interfaces: properties, events, methods.|
|Demo6||Demo showing how to use TAdvEmoticonMemoStyler to show emoticons along in a text file.|
|Demo7||Demo showing how to use TAdvMemoSource together with TAdvMemo to create a multi file editor with a single TAdvMemo.|
|Demo8||Demo showing most common operations for TAdvMemo: selecting between 4 different syntax highlighting styles, undo/redo functions, find & replace, printing, HTML export, clipboard operations,...|
|Demo9||Demo showing how the Addict spell checker is called as words are typed in the TAdvMemo and automatic spell check / spell correction can happen while typing or when invoked.|
|Demo10||Demo showing how TMS SpellCheck is used as spell checker for TAdvMemo.|
|Demo11||Demo showing how to use the TAdvMultiFileMemo control|
What our customers say
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)
I must say that the increasing number of features and sophistication of your VCL components is impressing. Your components also inspires to add new functionalities to our application.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum