TMS FMX UI Pack
Set of highly configurable and styleable components for cross-platform FireMonkey software development
For cross-platform development, we recommend using:
v184.108.40.206 (September 14, 2021)Version history
Spell check engine with built-in support for single or multiple languagesTMS Spell Check for FireMonkey
- Supports ISPELL dictionaries and raw dictionary formats
- Includes dictionaries for many languages including: English, Dutch, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- TMS Spell Check can directly interface to TTMSFMXRichEditor or it can be used standalone
- Persists its dictionaries and ignore list in a database.
- Can be used either in a synchronous way or an asynchronous way
- Words can programmatically be added to the ignore list and dictionary
- Configurable single language spell check or multi-language spell check
- Comes with several predefined user interface controls: TTMSFMXSpellCheckConfigDialog, TTMSFMXSpellCheckLanguageSelectDialog, TTMSFMXSpellCheckCorrectPanel, TTMSFMXSpellCheckCorrectDialog, TTMSFMXSpellCheckCorrectLinesPanel, TTMSFMXSpellCheckCorrectLinesDialog
- Support for Windows and Mac OS-X
- PDF manual
- TMS FMX Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Memo Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Planner Developers Guide
- TMS FMX TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Grid Developers Guide
- TMS FMX PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS FMX RichEditor Developers Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
What our customers say
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
I've played with the trial of Aurelius a bit and I like what I've seen so far (Firebird 2.5 with IBObjects). Especially the way how I can get started with a legacy database is nice. I wouldn't like if Aurelius thinks it needs to be clever when it comes to maintaining the underlaying database for changes due to the technical challenges mentioned above. For sure, Aurelius has potential for being an important part in the Delphi world when writing OO-based database clients.
For mobile device deployment, the trial version supports deploying in release mode only.
Full functionality of the trial version is limited to macOS, iOS and Android for XE7. No limitations for XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney.
TMS FMX UI Pack
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum