TMS FMX UI Pack
Set of highly configurable and styleable components for cross-platform FireMonkey software development
For cross-platform development, you might also consider using:
v188.8.131.52 (January 14, 2020)Version history
Compact light-weight WYSIWYG editor for formatted textTTMSFMXRichEditor
- Light-weight WYSIWYG editor for formatted text
- Formatted text with bullets, hyperlinks, images, indenting and aligned paragraphs
- Functions for merging, highlighting text, undo/redo and clipboard operations.
- Stores its text natively in the .RTE file format.
- Possibilities to load from .TXT, .RTF, .HTML and .RTE
- Export to .PDF, .TXT, .RTF, .HTML and .RTE
- Separate rich editing/formatting toolbars
- Emoticons support
- Support for BitmapContainer images
- Autocorrect : custom auto-correct actions
- TTMSFMXRichEditorMiniHTMLIO component included to read or write the contents of the TTMSFMXRichEditor in mini-HTML format.
- Interface to TMS Spell Check engine for FireMonkey
- PDF manual (4.80 MB)
- TMS FMX Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Memo Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Planner Developers Guide
- TMS FMX TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Grid Developers Guide
- TMS FMX PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS FMX RichEditor Developers Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
For mobile device deployment, the trial version supports deploying in release mode only.
Full functionality of the trial version is limited to macOS, iOS and Android for XE7. No limitations for XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo or 10.3 Rio.
TMS FMX UI Pack
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v3.7 to v4.6) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum