TMS FMX UI Pack
Set of highly configurable and styleable components for cross-platform FireMonkey software development
For cross-platform development, you might also consider using:
v188.8.131.52 (September 26, 2019)Version history
Feature-rich & powerful grid componentsTTMSFMXGridFilterPanel
- Filter panel that extends FMX.TMSGrid component
- Automatic column header detection
- Prefilled filter operations by type
- Multidesign for mobile and desktop environment
- Column Persistence
- Fixed cell single and range selection
- Autosizing columns / rows on double-click
- Highly configurable, styleable and flexible grid
- Various cell types available and built-in as well as support for custom cell types
- Fixed columns left and/or right, fixed rows at top and/or bottom.
- Column & row freezing
- Several selection modes: single & multi cell, column, row, distinct cell, row, column
- Cells with support for HTML formatted text, hyperlinks
- Editing with range of built-in editor types and capability of using custom cell inplace editors
- Cell merging and splitting
- Grouping support with summary rows, and group calculations such as average, sum, min, max, custom calculation...
- Filtering with optional auto filtering via dropdown
- Different cell layouts for different cell states
- Read-only and/or fixed state per cell configurable
- Single column sorting, indexed column sorting, grouped column & indexed column sorting
- Pixel and cell scrolling modes
- Keyboard and Mouse handling customization: tab, enter, insert, delete key handling
- Column and row dragging and sizing
- Cell controls such as checkbox, radiobutton, button, bitmap, progressbar etc...
- Configurable touch scrolling optimized for iOS / Android
- Styleable banding
- Clipboard support
- PDF, HTML & RTF Export
- Find and replace functionality with dialogs
- Printing support with various print events and custom print drawing
- Printing supports displaying a title, description and pagenumber
- Print to printer or image file
- Built-in support for LiveBindings
- PDF Export Component for the TMS Grid for FireMonkey for Windows (QuickPDF), Mac and iOS.
- Multiple grid export.
- Ability to show title, description and pagenumber per grid with separate font and text color.
- Glyphs for Checkbox and RadioButton controls.
- Supports vertical gradients, text color and font styles.
- High quality rendering of bitmaps used inside the grid.
- High quality output with text selection ability (if supported by PDF viewer).
- Ability to extend the PDF Export Rendering Library in combination with other PDF Export Engines (Windows Only).
Sample applicationsIncluded in the distribution is a set of ready to use applications that demonstrate the most important features of the grid:
- Example application 1 : XLSIO demo
- Example application 2 : Group demo
- Example application 3 : Filtering demo
- Example application 4 : Fixed freeze demo
- Example application 5 : Clipboard demo
- Example application 6 : Sorting demo
- Example application 7 : Cell controls demo
- Example application 8 : Editing demo
- Example application 9 : Merging demo
- Example application 10 : Styling demo
- Example application 11 : RTFIO demo
- Example application 12 : Embedded controls demo
- Example application 13 : Printing demo
- PDF manual (4.80 MB)
- TMS FMX Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Memo Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Planner Developers Guide
- TMS FMX TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS FMX Grid Developers Guide
- TMS FMX PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS FMX RichEditor Developers Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
For mobile device deployment, the trial version supports deploying in release mode only.
Full functionality of the trial version is limited to macOS, iOS and Android for XE7. No limitations for XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo or 10.3 Rio.
TMS FMX UI Pack
for Delphi XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, C++Builder XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free updates for a full version cycle (from v3.7 to v4.6) or maximum 2 years of free updates
- Free priority support through email and forum