BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Friday, February 12, 2021
The multi-device, true native app platform The FireMonkey® framework is the app development and runtime platform behind RAD Studio, Delphi and C++Builder. FireMonkey is designed for teams building multi-device, true native apps for Windows, OS X, Android and iOS, and getting them to app stores and enterprises fast.source: https://www.embarcadero.com/products/rad-studio/fm-application-platform
FMX (FireMonkey) released in 2011 and shortly after we delivered a first set of components. Today, we want to show you the TTMSFNCPlanner component, a highly configurable planning/scheduling component.
FeaturesBelow is a list of the most important features the TTMSNCPlanner has to offer. The features are not limited to this list, but this will give you a quick insight on what we offer to be able to view and edit appointments / tasks in FireMonkey.
- Built-in and customizable inplace and dialog editing
- Moveable and sizeable items with HTML formatted text and hyperlink detection
- High performance virtual mode
- Various display modes: day, month, day period, half day period, multi day, multi month, multi day resource, multi resource day and custom displays
- Multiple events for all kinds of interactions such as editing, item inserting, updating, moving and sizing
- Multiple events for custom drawing and customization of default drawing
- Item hints and time indication helpers
- Optional overlapping items
- Touch scrolling and selection
- Optimized for mobile devices
- Recurrency support
- Databinding support via the TTMSFNCPlannerDatabaseAdapter
- Separate ToolBar Popup
- PDF Export capabilities
Learn More!Want to learn more about what the TTMSFNCPlanner can do? Here is a video that highlights some of the above features through a demo application.
Download & Explore!The TTMSFNCPlanner component is part of the TMS FNC UI Pack, which, on top of FMX, also offers the ability to write your code once and target other frameworks (VCL, LCL and WEB). You can download a full featured trial version of the TMS FNC UI Pack and start exploring the capabilities of the TTMSFNCPlanner component.
Coming upThe TTMSFNCPlanner is the second of a series of components that is covered to empower your FMX (FireMonkey) developments. We started the series with a general overview of the most important components that we have to offer, followed by the TTMSFNCRichEditor. Next up will be the TTMSFNCTreeView component, a highly configurable, high performance tree view with virtual and collection-based modes able to deal with millions of nodes so stay tuned for more!.
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post