Monday, January 26, 2009We're excited to announce the release of a new version of TMS Diagram Studio v3.2. TMS Diagram Studio is a suite of components to add powerful diagramming & flowcharting capabilities to your applications.
What's new & improved in v3.2:
- New: Grouping concept introduced. Diagram objects can now be grouped and behave like a single object with support for Multi-level grouping.
- New: Movable rotation center allows defining a new center point for rotating objects
- New: TDiagramLine.LineStyle property allows a single line object to behave like arc, side line, bezier and straight line.
- New: Group/Ungroup popup menu and toolbar buttons available in diagram editor
- New: Text toolbar in diagram editor dialog allows setting text alignment, vertical alignment and font style (bold, italic and underline)
- New: TatDiagram methods GroupSelectedBlocks, UngroupSelectedBlocks and AddGroup for handle groups programatically
- New: TatDiagram.SelectionMode property allows to choose Visio-style block selection (objects selected are displayed as a whole group)
- New: TDiagramBackground.Picture property allows more image types for diagram background image (jpg, wmf, etc.)
- New: TatDiagram.TextRenderingMode allows setting high-quality antialiasing text mode
- New: TatDiagram.CanMoveOutOfBounds property allows avoiding blocks to moved to negative positions, preventing the whole diagram to be shifted
- New: tmSpecific item in TTextCellsMode allows fixed text cells at source/target position of lines
- New: Method in TatDiagram to export the diagram as bitmap/metafile to a stream instead of a file
- New: TatDiagram.FixedSideLines property allows a different side line behavior, where intermediate handles are not automatically repositioned
- New: Arrow shape asAngleDiamond is a diamond which rotates according to line angle
- New: TDiagramControl properties IsGroup, IsMember, GroupBlock and MasterGroup provides information about block grouping
- New: Protected method TDiagramControl.TextCellsChanged
- New: TStretchHandle.AlwaysMovable property allows a handle to be moved even when crResize restriction is present
- New: TLinkPoint properties CanAnchor, CanAnchorInMove and AcceptAnchoreds allow better control of link point behavior
- Various smaller extensions, improvements & fixes
Fully functional trial downloads for Delphi 5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 & C++Builder 6,2006,2007,2009 are available at : https://www.tmssoftware.com/go/?diagram
Active registered users can obtain the new version free after login on our website.
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
Previous | Next | Index