BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Wednesday, April 03, 2019
Our team is working around the clock for the huge update that TMS WEB Core v1.2 is. The combination of the number of improvements and new features is mind-blowing. We thought it was time to give our TMS WEB Core v1.2 Padua beta in your hands so you can not only benefit from the many improvements but also assist with your feedback for the further polishing for the release.
Here is a list of what is improved and new in TMS WEB Core v1.2:
- New: Latest pas2js compiler integration with support for anonymous methods, class helpers, advanced records
- New: Electron target that can be choosen to create cross-platform desktop applications for Windows, macOS, Linux
- New: Easier browser target selection with the TMS browser selector toolbar for the Delphi IDE
- New: Support for Lazarus 2.x
- New: 3D chart, objects and scenes support
- New: Syntax highlighting editor control added
- New: Camera control component & QR code + barcode decoder component
- New: File picker for local file retrieval
- New: IndexedDB access classes
- New: Grid checkbox cell & column support
- New: Responsive grid panel
- New: Treeview and accordion component
- Numerous improvements to existing components, integration in the IDE, use of templates, ...
Curious about this new fascinating worlds of possibilities or interested to start using the many improvements in v1.2, login on our website with your credentials. TMS ALL-ACCESS users and TMS WEB Core registered users will find the 1.2 beta download on their user account download page.
Our team looks very much forward to your feedback. We are very much looking forward to hear about your experience with TMS WEB Core v1.2 Padua beta and to hear what you'd like to see improved for this major release or what you want to see coming in future releases!
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post