BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Friday, October 12, 2018
Two weeks of TMS lab visits
Last 2 weeks were very busy, with many novelties and interesting ideas!
This week again we visited the TMS lab to see what the team is working on and what other plans we have for the future TMS WEB Core releases.
Our team would like to thank you for the many positive feedback. Your support gives us the energy to bring even better results. And so we have come up with the following topics this week.
The following topics were covered in week 2
- Lab visit 5: Using external classes in pas2js
Learn how TMS WEB Core benefits from:
- Ultra-light Pascal wrapper classes
- Lab visit 6: TMS WEB Core Progressive Web Apps
Progressive Web Apps
- responsive design
- continues to work in offline state
- install on device without need of censored app. store
- looks and behaves as native application
- Lab visit 7: TMS WEB Core testing and exploring
Test our TMS WEB Core UI controls with Component explorer
- Runtime test environment for the TMS WEB Core component
- Test directly from the web without installing anything
- Lab visit 8: TMS WEB Core meets Electron
Create a desktop cross platform application with the same code base using Electron API from TMS WEB Core.
- Lab visit 9: Automatic XData Web App Generator
- Scaffolding coming to TMS WEB Core / TMS XData
- Automatic CRUD DB web app generation
- Includes authentication, filtering, pagination,...
Lab visit, feedback & win!
Until October 15 you still have the chance to win a prize. Read our blogs and leave a comment!
To reward your interaction & feedback, we'll pick 3 blog comments on October 15 that we liked the most and first prize is a free TMS WEB Core license, the 2nd and 3rd prize is a 50% discount coupon on TMS WEB Core. Let yourself hear to increase your chances!
This blog post has received 2 comments.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post