Thursday, September 25, 2014TMS software organizes on Wednesday November 19th a hands-on training day on our TMS Business Subscription line of tools in Kortrijk, Belgium.
All day, sessions will be spent on our ORM, data modeling and remoting tools TMS Aurelius, TMS Data Modeler, TMS RemoteDB, TMS XData, ... with sufficient time for your questions and room for interaction to help you getting the maximum out of these TMS tools. The sessions will be given by Wagner Landgraf, the product Manager of TMS Business Subscription. Bring your laptop if you want to follow the samples live or if you want our expert to have a look at your implementations
Tentative session program
- 09h00-09h30: Registration & coffee
- 09h30-10h30: TMS Aurelius
- 10h30-11h00: Q&A
- 11h00-11h30: Coffee break
- 11h30-12h00: TMS Data Modeler & TMS Aurelius
- 12h00-12h30: Q&A
- 12h30-13h30: Lunch
- 13h30-14h30: TMS XData
- 14h30-15h00: Q&A
- 15h00-15h30: Coffee break
- 15h30-16h15: TMS RemoteDB & additional tools
- 16h15-17h00: Discussion, architecture approaches, Q&A
The cost of the hands-on TMS Business Subscription training day is 75EUR for TMS Business Subscription users and 125EUR for non TMS Business Subscription users. This includes a full day access to the sessions and coffee/lunch during this day. The extra 50EUR for non TMS Business Subscription users will be deductible from any TMS Business Subscription purchase. Don't delay your registration as the number of seats is limited to 10 persons for a maximum interactivity!
Signup here via the online registration form
- Kennedy Hotel, Pres. Kennedypark 1, B-8500 Kortrijk
- Free parking
- Nearby highway (E17) exit
- Facilities for hotel rooms at the event are available for international attendees
This blog post has received 4 comments.
Previous | Next | Index