Friday, August 29, 2014We are excited to announce that Jens Fudge, Embarcadero MVP for Denmark, and TMS software are planning a TMS day in Denmark on November 4th.
All day, sessions will be spent on TMS VCL components, TMS cloud components and TMS FireMonkey components with also sufficient session time allocated to handle your specific questions on TMS components. The sessions will be given by Bruno Fierens, Embarcadero MVP in Belgium and CTO from tmssoftware.com.
Tentative session program:
- 9h00-9h30 : Registration & coffee
- 9h30-10h30 : Getting the most out of TMS VCL grids
- 10h30-11h00: Coffee break
- 11h00-12h00: Embracing the cloud with TMS cloud components
- 12h00-12h30: Q&A
- 12h30-13h30: Lunch
- 13h30-14h30: TMS FireMonkey components including TMS grid for FireMonkey
- 14h30-15h00: Coffee break
- 15h00-15h30: An introduction to TMS iCL & TMS mCL
- 15h30-16h00: Tricks with TMS VCL components
- 16h00-17h00: Q&A and round-table discussion on Delphi components & Delphi development with TMS components in general
Sign-up now for the TMS Day in Denmark in Videnpark Trekanten, Fredericia, Denmark on November 4, 2014. The cost of the TMS Day is only a small fee 20EUR (150DKK) for the food during this day. The price of food will be deductible from any future purchase from TMS software. Don't delay your registration as the number of seats is limited. During sign-up please also express your interests for topics during this day and possibly questions you might have so we can fine-tune the session program as much as possible to your needs. A few weeks in advance, we will then present the final session program.
Signup here via the online registration form
This blog post has received 2 comments.
Previous | Next | Index