BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
TMS Training Days 2023: Level up your TMS Components for Delphi knowledgeBookmarks:
Tuesday, February 7, 2023
After a break of almost 3 years, TMS software organizes again TMS Training Days 2023, on May 11 & 12, in Bruges, Belgium!
In the past 3 years a lot has happened in the TMS labs: new developments, new products, beta products, partnerships...
You want to discover what is new in TMS products and learn how to get the most out of it? Then keep reading!
We bring TMS Experts, Embarcadero MVPs and Embarcadero speakers together in the historic city of Bruges in Belgium. You get 2 days of intensive hands-on TMS components and general Delphi topics and networking with fellow Delphi developers. From VCL Windows application to server development, from cross-platform FireMonkey to web client apps. Everything you can accomplish with Delphi & TMS components is covered.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to meet our experts!
- Bruno Fierens, CTO of tmssoftware.com + Embarcadero MVP
- Holger Flick, QA engineer & evangelist + Embarcadero MVP
- Wagner Landgraf, product manager TMS Business Tools
- José León Serna, former Embarcadero IDE team lead
- Matthias Eissing, Embarcadero Germany
To maximize the value of this day, the opportunity will be given, to meet each of the many TMS experts available during the full day in person to discuss and learn from.
- Delphi, RAD Server, latest news & roadmap (Matthias Eissing, Embarcadero)
- Delphi VCL components for high DPI & VCL styles (Bruno Fierens, tmssoftware.com)
- Build your API the right way with TMS XData (Wagner Landgraf, tmssoftware.com)
- Anatomy of an HTTP server: concepts, middleware, deployment (Wagner Landgraf, tmssoftware.com)
- TMS WEB Core with XData backend (Holger Flick, Flixengineering)
- Introduction to TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code (José León Serna, tmssoftware.com)
- Using Flexcel as reporting engine everywhere (Holger Flick, Flixengineering)
- TMS & Delphi roadmap (roundtable plenary discussion)
After the first training day, we take a moment to visit together the beautiful historic city of Bruges, Belgium.
It is the ideal time to meet the experts and connect with your fellow Delphi developers in this extraordinary atmosphere.
Experience the food & culture of Bruges. And enjoy the beautiful view!
(Food & drinks are offered to all attendees who booked the 2 day training event.)
- FNC component architecture (Bruno Fierens, tmssoftware.com)
- TMS WEB Core component development (Bruno Fierens, tmssoftware.com)
- Building multi-tenant applications and APIs with TMS Aurelius and TMS XData (advanced) (Wagner Landgraf, tmssoftware.com)
- Single sign-on (SSO) authentication with TMS Sphinx, OAuth and OpenID Connect (advanced) (Wagner Landgraf, tmssoftware.com)
- Miletus as a way to create cross platform applications (Bruno Fierens, tmssoftware.com)
- What's cooking in the TMS labs: sneak peak of research & new developments (Bruno Fierens/José León Serna, tmssoftware.com)
- Connect your database to TMS FNC Maps (Holger Flick, Flixengineering)
- OpenAPI: the standard way to document and integrate (intermediate) (Wagner Landgraf, tmssoftware.com)
- Remote Development with TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code Server (José León Serna, tmssoftware.com)
Note: All sessions will be presented in English.
This extraordinary event will take place at Radisson Blu Hotel, Frank Van Ackerpromenade 17, 8000 Bruges, in Belgium.
TMS software has chosen for Radisson Blu Hotel, Bruges as it is 5 minutes from the Bruges train station and is very easily accessible by public transport. For attendees coming with car, there is parking space at the hotel. Facilities for hotel rooms at the event are available for attendees. When needed, hotel rooms need to be booked separately with the hotel. (Room reservation code: TMS2023)
For this training the attendees can bring their own laptop to work with and follow examples. Technical facilities are provided.
The 2 day event ticket includes the community event in the historical centre of Bruges with food & drinks.
Seats are limited so don't delay your registration and reserve your seat today!
*Early bird price is available until March 15, 2023.
For any further guidance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us! Our team will be happy to assist you.
Hope to meet you all in May!
This blog post has received 3 comments.
2. Monday, February 13, 2023 at 11:41:01 AM No guarantee or promise that we can capture all of the live sessions in sufficient good quality for replay later, but we will aim to capture it.
3. Monday, February 13, 2023 at 10:30:49 PM Thanks Bruno!
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post