Archive<< January 2020 >>
- TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code: Videos
- Next generation cross-platform components
- A Blog about the Blog
- Online training courses for TMS WEB Core at reduced price!
- Curious about our new technologies, new challenges & new products for 2020?
- Using EurekaLog with TMS Logging
- Adrian Gallero (21)
- Bart Holvoet (3)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (233)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (3)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (34)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (24)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (3)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (63)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Monday, January 26, 2009We're pleased to let you know we have released today a new version of the TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro (SE) v3.5. TMS IntraWeb Component Pack Pro offers over 70 feature packed IntraWeb components for creating feature rich web applications faster. This includes menus, grids, navigation controls, advanced edits, HTML editor and lots more. The new version 3.5 comes with support for IntraWeb 10 in Delphi 2009 / C++Builder 2009.
What's new & improved in 3.5:
- New : support for IntraWeb 10, Delphi 2009 / C++Builder 2009
- New : OnGetRowHeaderText event added in TTIWAdvWebGrid
- New : Added support for adding items via async button event in TTIWCheckList
- Various smaller code improvements & fixes
Fully functional trial versions for Delphi 5,6,7,2005,2006,2007,2009 & C++Builder 5,6,2006,2007,2009 can be downloaded from https://www.tmssoftware.com/go/?tmsiwprose. Active registered users can obtain the update free after login on our website.
Users with an expired registration can obtain a special discount to upgrade for a full new version cycle of free updates & free support. The discount upgrade offer is shown after login on our website.
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post