Archive<< September 2020 >>
- TMS FNC UI Pack v3.2 Revealing some highly anticipated components
- Hands-on: Building web design for a RAD Studio TMS WEB Core project
- TMS WEB Core Academic is here for Delphi developers!
- Get started with TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code
- Online event: The Theory and Practice of Amazing Desktop Application UI & UX
- TMS FNC Maps updates!
- TMS Subscription Manager v2.1 released
- Documenting your Delphi REST API the easy way
- TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code v1.0 released
- Edge Chromium Stable Support!
- Adrian Gallero (22)
- Bart Holvoet (5)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (261)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (6)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (51)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (35)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (10)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (67)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Monday, June 19, 2017We are pleased to inform that from today, there is an additional channel, you can opt-in for, to keep in the loop with the news from tmssoftware.com.
For some time already, all our news is announced on our social media channels Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn and via a mailing list:
and from now on, for users with an account on our website, there is also the possibility to be informed via browser push notifications:
These browser push notifications are at this time a built-in notification mechanism of the Google Chrome and Firefox browsers. When you login on our website, you can opt-in to receive these push notifications when clicking "Allow" on the prompt:
With the new notification system inplace, you'll be aware of news from tmssoftware.com when you just open your browser, so you really can't miss news anymore!
This blog post has not received any comments yet.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post