Archive<< October 2019 >>
- VCL TaskDialog
- TMS Training Day, November 18th 2019
- TMS Training Days 2019: Introduction speaker 7
- TMS Training Days 2019: Introduction speaker 6
- TMS Training Days 2019: Introduction speaker 5
- TMS Training Days 2019: Introduction speaker 4
- TMS Training Days 2019: Introduction speaker 3
- TMS Training Days 2019: Introduction speaker 2
- TMS Training Days 2019: Introduction speaker 1
- Puzzling a Pascal developer with 33 years experience under the belt
- Adrian Gallero (21)
- Bart Holvoet (2)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (228)
- Gjalt Vanhauwaert (1)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (23)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (21)
- Roman Yankovsky (1)
- Tunde Keller (3)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (63)
Most Recent Post | Index List
Tuesday, December 08, 2009The end of 2009 is approaching rapidly. Almost time to make up the balance of 2009 and to make plans for the new year. 2010 looks to be an exciting year full of challenges as well.
Perhaps the most eagerly anticipated product will be Delphi Project X. We look forward to explore new opportunities with Project X. Another big step looks to be IntraWeb XI and we're watching the new developments closely to ensure existing and new components will use the framework as good as possible. Meanwhile, Microsoft is adding ever more exciting features to Silverlight. In 2009, we released our first product for Silverlight, the TMS Silverlight Planner and we look forward to continue to add features to this component as well as work on other Silverlight controls. Around the corner is also a new version of Visual Studio. Our team has been working harder than ever on our VCL components as always. We've released several new VCL components and many major updates to existing VCL products. This will be no different in the coming year 2010. Also, documentation overall is high on the list of priorities. A big effort is underway and we hope to reveal the results in the first half of 2010.
To align our efforts and hard work in the best possible way with your wishes & needs, this is also an excellent period to listen carefully to your feedback. Some questions we have for you:
- What components are you missing ?
- What extensions to existing components do you need ?
- What technologies should we focus on ?
- What can we improve or add on our website to make things easier, faster, better for you ?
- What can we improve in the way our components are distributed ?
- What can we do better for help files, FAQs, sample apps, developer guides ?
- What can be improved in the way we provide support ?
- Anything else we can do to provide you with a better experience and to provide you with the solutions,service & products you need ?
We look forward to all your feedback. You can post your comments, questions, wishes here or you can also contact us directly by email via the newsgroups. Let's make 2010 a great and fruitful year!
This blog post has received 25 comments.
Most Recent Post | Index List