Archive<< January 2020 >>
- TMS WEB Core for Visual Studio Code: Videos
- Next generation cross-platform components
- A Blog about the Blog
- Online training courses for TMS WEB Core at reduced price!
- Curious about our new technologies, new challenges & new products for 2020?
- Using EurekaLog with TMS Logging
- Adrian Gallero (21)
- Bart Holvoet (3)
- Bernard Roussely (1)
- Bruno Fierens (233)
- Gjalt Vanhouwaert (3)
- Holger Flick (15)
- Marcos Douglas B. Santos (5)
- Masiha Zemarai (34)
- Nancy Lescouhier (32)
- Pieter Scheldeman (24)
- Roman Yankovsky (2)
- Tunde Keller (3)
- Wagner R. Landgraf (63)
BlogAll Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post
Thursday, September 10, 2009We'd like to share our surprise with the continued rapid uptake of the number of Delphi 2010 users. One week ago, we reported we saw from our usage statistics that Delphi 2010 took 5% of all Delphi & C++Builder developers. Now, one week later, we're happy to report, this has gone up to 10%! Where do all the Delphi 2010 developers come from? Roughly, 50% of the current Delphi 2010 users seem to have upgraded from Delphi 7 while 25% from Delphi 2007 and 25% from Delphi 2009. At this rate, we're sure Delphi 2010 will soon hit 20%.
This blog post has received 1 comment.
All Blog Posts | Next Post | Previous Post