- Modern SPA web application model
- Standard component framework for common UI controls and access to browser features
- Debugging in Pascal code via the browser
Reuse skills and components
- Component based RAD development integrated in the Delphi IDE
- A truly revolutionary & innovative TMS FNC component framework that is now also web enabled, allowing to create UI controls that can be used on VCL, FMX, LCL and WEB!
- Open to use HTML/CSS for design
- Offers Pascal class wrappers for jQuery controls from the jQWidgets library
- Easy interfacing to REST cloud services including to TMS XData for database
- Use any existing load-balancing software and/or techniques for highest performance
- Small and convenient debug webserver is included for fast RAD development
Which browsers are supported?
Which IDEs are supported?
What web server do I need?
Can I create a default HTML template to use within a TMS WEB Project?
Which language is used for development?
Do I really need the Delphi IDE to develop with TMS WEB Core?
Do I need TMS XData to connect to databases?
What is the license model?
Can I create custom UI controls?
I want to get started with TMS WEB Core. Where to get it?
Do users need a browser plugin or anything special?
Does TMS WEB Core offer responsive design?
Can I debug my code?
TMS WEB Core Online Training Course
Introduction to TMS Web Core
Web Development with Delphi
TMS WEB Core book
TMS WEB Core: Webanwendungen mit Delphi entwickeln (German Edition)
TMS WEB Core: Web Application Development with Delphi (English Edition)
Ready for WEBThe following products can be used in combination with TMS WEB Core.
Cumulative price for all products in this bundle.
- Single Developer License: license for 1 developer
- Small Team License: license for 2 developers
- Site License: license for unlimited developers in the company