TMS VCL UI Pack
Create modern-looking & feature-rich Windows applications faster with well over 600 components in one money and time saving bundle for Delphi & C++Builder
Discover the new and improved version of TMS Component Pack
Details on what is new and improved in TMS VCL UI Pack compared to TMS Component Pack can be found here.
v10.4.2.0 (September 24, 2020)Version history
Miscellaneous components to make your applications stand out from the rest
- Library used for automatic and code-less PDF export from TMS grid, planner, memo and rich editor components.
TAdvBadgeButton, TAdvBadgeLabel, TAdvBadgeSpeedButton & TAdvBadgeGlowButton *
- Regular label, button, speedbutton and glowbutton with optional attached badge label
- Customizable badge color & badge text color
- Badge size automatically adapts to badge text size
- Badge automatically disappears when badge text is empty
TMS Metro Controls
- TAdvMetroCategoryList: Metro style category list control
- TAdvMetroForm: Metro style form with easy synchronisation of Metro style with other UI controls on form
- TAdvMetroTaskDialog, TAdvInputMetroTaskDialog: Metro style task dialog / input task dialog
- TAdvMetroScrollBox: Metro style scrollbox with flat scrollers
- TAdvMetroButton, TAdvMetroToolButton: Transparent button automatically turning Metro symbols in proper Metro colors
- TAdvMetroHint: Turns all hints on the form in Metro style flat hints
- TAdvMetroProgressBar: Flat Metro style progress bar
- TAdvMetroTile: Tile in Windows style with support for HTML formatted text, picture/text with layout control, zoom on hover, auto coloring of monochrome symbols
- TAdvFormStyler, TAdvAppStyler: Form-wide & application wide Metro style setting
- Functions: direct replacements for ShowMessage,ShowMessageFmt,MessageDlg in Metro style
TMS W7 ControlsCreating Windows 7 style UIs
- TW7ToolBar: Toolbar that you can see in the top part of the Windows Explorer window.
- TW7ToolButton: Button located on TW7ToolBar. This button can be placed on any other object.
- TW7InformationBar: Panel containing any kind of information.
- TW7PageSelector: These objects can be used as switches between different pages of your program.
- TW7ProgressBar: ProgressBar used for displaying the free disk space in Windows Explorer.
- TW7ActiveLabel: This object works best if used as a hyperlink or an internal link.
- TW7ListViewItem: An empty ListView Item that can be used as a container for other components and can be placed on any object.
- TW7TaskItem: Based on TW7ListViewItem, this component should be used for selecting a task that the user must complete.
- TW7NavigationButton: Button used for back/forward navigation.
- TW7NavigationFrame: Graphic object for framing TW7NavigationButton.
- TW7LeftPanel: Panel usually located in the left and containing links to additional actions.
- TW7CaptionPanel: Panel that usually contains a title and is located at the top.
- TW7SpeedButton:Button used, for example, in the Windows 7 calculator.
- TW7Image: TW7Image is identical to TImage, but contains a number of useful properties.
- TW7Panel: Panel that has a number of styles, including the style of the digits display window in Windows calculator and iPhone style.
TMS Advanced DropDown Controls
- Built-in Office & Windows styles
- Dropdown can have optional header or footer with HTML formatted text
- Dropdown can be sizeable
- Allows to add range of custom buttons in both header and footer
- Dropdown with any TCustomControl descendent
- Multi-column dropdown control included
- Google addressbar like detail dropdown list with support for HTML formatted text, images,...
- Different color picker dropdown controls
- Editor can be readonly or not
TAdvOfficePagerOffice style page control with smooth gradients and glow effect on tab buttons.
Each tab can have a close button on the tab or separate close button. The TAdvOfficePager has scroller buttons to scroll to pages or a dropdown page list to select a page. Tabs on left or right can be rotated or not.
TAdvOfficeButtonsOffice style transparent checkbox, radiobutton, checkgroup, radiogroup with HTML formatted captions
TTaskDialogComponent to use the new Windows TaskDialog and seamless emulated version for older operating systems. Includes TAdvInputTaskDialog to query input from user via edit, combobox, datepicker, memo or custom control and parameter compatible replacement functions for standard VCL ShowMessage(), MessageDlg(), InputQuery(). Call AdvShowMessage(), AdvMessageDlg(), AdvInputQueryDlg().
Parameter controlsThe parameter controls is a set of components where the user can easily set several parameters through inplace clicking, like in the Outlook rules wizard. Parameters can be set through a custom interface or through selection from a dropdown listbox or popup menu. Contains TParamTreeView, TParamLabel, TParamListBox, TParamCheckList
TAdvAlertWindowOutlook style alert window, supports the TMS mini HTML formatting capabilities. Can show multiple messages with easy navigation between messages. Programmable fade-in, fade-out and customizable glyphs for close, previous message, next message.
TMS EPC/EIC Chart
- Energy Performance Certificate / Environmental Impact Rating chart
- ReadOnly or can be edited with mouse and/or keyboard
- Can show Current and/or Potential values
- Easy export to .BMP file
- Can be used as graphic (via SPBEPC.Picture property)
- Fully customizable text for title, top and bottom caption
- Full component list
- TMS Component Pack what's new guide
- Ranorex testing tools add built-in support for TMS software VCL components in the latest Ranorex automated testing tools!
- PDF manual (357.58 KB)
- TMS TInspectorBar Developers Guide
- TMS HTML Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvEdit Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Poly List Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced Toolbars and Menus Developers Guide
- TMS Advanced TreeView Developers Guide
- TMS VCL UI Pack Quick Start Guide
- TMS Grid Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Metro Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Parameter Controls Developers Guide
- TMS PDF Library Developers Guide
- TMS Smooth Controls Pack Developers Guide
- TMS Spell Check Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDBFormPanel - TMS TAdvDBFormBox Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvDropDownControls Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvGridFilter and TAdvDBFilter Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvMemo Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvOfficePager Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvResponsiveList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvRichEditor Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvSearchList Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvStringGrid Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvTouchkeyboard Developers Guide
- TMS TDBAdvGrid Developers Guide
- TMS THotSpotImage Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvCardList Developers Guide
- TMS TWebUpdate Developers Guide
- TMS UpdateBuilder Quick Start Guide
- TMS TAdvTreeView Developers Guide
- TMS TAdvWebBrowser Developers Guide
- TMS VCL UI Pack SVG Developers Guide
- Tips & FAQ
- Blog posts
TMS VCL UI Pack
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum