TMS VCL Plugin Framework
Makes building applications with plugins easy
v188.8.131.52 (September 7, 2021)Version history
- Allows breaking large applications into multiple dynamically loadable packages.
- Reduces filesize for sending updates by sending only plugin updates.
- Allows distributing custom plugins for specific customer needs.
- Allows extending applications without recompilation of the main module.
- Allows adding new menus, forms, layouts, etc... through plugins in your application.
- Visual plugin designer
- Includes a plugin manager that allows a flexible and easy way to handle plugins to load.
- The TMS Plugin Framework has the same concept as the Delphi IDE that allows you to incorporate new functionalities to the environment based on 'Services'.
- The TMS Plugin Framework takes the complexity out of building package technology based plugins
- Debugging capabilities (breakpoint, step into, run to cursor, pause, halt ...)
- Demo 1: Demo showing 2 plugins extending an application menu / buttonbar
- Demo 2: Demo showing a frame based SDI plugin
- Demo 3: Demo showing a frame based tabsheet plugin
- Demo 4: Demo showing a custom plugin interface
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
TMS VCL Plugin Framework
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum