TMS VCL MultiTouch SDK
SDK to create immersive interactive multimedia applications or public point of sale touch based information systems.
v184.108.40.206 (November 26, 2018)Version history
Feature overviewClick image for more screenshots.
- Multi-touch manipulations of items: rotate, scale, pan, zoom, move,...
- Display modes for items: Cascade, Grid, Position, Random, Stacked and Transform
- Items can have an image, text or combined image and text
- Items can have associated controls
- Items have default content & detail content with flip animation between default & detail
- Visualizer concept to allow to display any kind of file type (includes visualizer for shell preview & PDF)
- Custom drawing on items
- Manipulation of region background (pan, zoom, scale)
- Static control items on region
- Built-in methods to perform screen rotate (0°,90°,180°,270°)
- Different states for each item : normal, selected
- Animation transitions
- Automatic paging in grid mode
- Automatic stack to other display mode transitions
- Configurable number of rows / columns in grid mode
- Complex fills on items, control items
- Includes the entire range of TMS Smooth Controls with iPhone/iPad style thumbnail list, calendar, touch keyboard, popup, buttons, trackbars, megamenu, dock bar,... and much more
Consulting and hardwareTMS software offers consulting services to create immersive multi-touch applications for you or your customer. In addition, TMS software offers multi-touch ready POS hardware starting from 32" to 60" screens. Prices start at 3.990 EU for a 32" screen.
Third partiesFor the rendering of pages of a PDF document, the TMultiTouchRegionPDFVisualizer offers seamless interfacing to the QuickPDF library. More information, trial download & licensing information for the QuickPDF library can be found at: http://www.quickpdflibrary.com/
- PhotoAlbum: See collections of photos in different categories in stacks, browse through photos and manipulate your photos via touch [Screenshot]
- Music browser : Interactive multimedia application showing music genres, artists, albums and allows to select & play music [Screenshot]
- ElectronicBoard: Create diagrams & information screens interactively via touch [Screenshot]
- MagazineLibrary: Presents digital books & magazines and allows to select and flip through pages of PDF magazines [Screenshot]
- TMS Products: Product leaflet viewer with integration of TAdvSmoothPopup where product information on the website is shown [Screenshot]
Video TMS MultiTouch SDK and TMS SmoothTable hardwareTo show the multitouch handling and animation that is offered in the TMS MultiTouch SDK we've made a video of the 5 demos in action on the TMS SmoothTable:
TestimonialsNo testimonials available yet for this product.
TMS VCL MultiTouch SDK
for Delphi 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum