TMS VCL GUIMotions
Create spectacular 3D animated user experiences in your Delphi applications
- Offers 8 different animation modes for images, glyphs, controls
- Includes the Carousel animation mode, similar to the Apple coverflow
- Supports hosting controls
- Supports custom drawn items
- Different ways to load images: directly, by file reference, threaded
- Zoom on selected item, alternate selected item display
- Mouse & keyboard support
- Keyboard lookup
- Optional navigator to immediately scroll through images
- Comes with 4 demos : image browser, chart browser, grid browser and file browser
What our customers say
TMS GUIMotions deeply impressed me. With GUIMotions I have all I need very fast, reasonably cheap and completely native. I just want to say thank you to these great guys in this company and write my opinion about this component for others.
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
TMS VCL GUIMotions
- Delphi 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through our Support Center and via email