TMS VCL GUIMotions
Create spectacular 3D animated user experiences in your Delphi applications
- Offers 8 different animation modes for images, glyphs, controls
- Includes the Carousel animation mode, similar to the Apple coverflow
- Supports hosting controls
- Supports custom drawn items
- Different ways to load images: directly, by file reference, threaded
- Zoom on selected item, alternate selected item display
- Mouse & keyboard support
- Keyboard lookup
- Optional navigator to immediately scroll through images
- Comes with 4 demos : image browser, chart browser, grid browser and file browser
Single Developer License Site License
What our customers say
TMS GUIMotions deeply impressed me. With GUIMotions I have all I need very fast, reasonably cheap and completely native. I just want to say thank you to these great guys in this company and write my opinion about this component for others.
As a developer for 30+ years, and a Delphi developer since 1996, I've a solid foundation on desktop development. But I was skeptical of indulging in web development. Though the market was demanding a switch, it seemed too difficult to make the transition. TMS Software was my "magic bullet" to get me started with zero intimidation. Love their Web Core and XData products. Now I can develop powerful web applications using Delphi. TMS Software has renewed my love for Delphi and won my heart for their innovators. Thanks to the team for great products and a large volume of demos and manuals. You ROCK!
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.