TMS VCL GUIMotions
Create spectacular 3D animated user experiences in your Delphi applications
v126.96.36.199 (September 8, 2021)Version history
- Offers 8 different animation modes for images, glyphs, controls
- Includes the Carousel animation mode, similar to the Apple coverflow
- Supports hosting controls
- Supports custom drawn items
- Different ways to load images: directly, by file reference, threaded
- Zoom on selected item, alternate selected item display
- Mouse & keyboard support
- Keyboard lookup
- Optional navigator to immediately scroll through images
- Comes with 4 demos : image browser, chart browser, grid browser and file browser
CommentsTMS GUIMotions deeply impressed me. With GUIMotions I have all I need very fast, reasonably cheap and completely native. I just want to say thank you to these great guys in this company and write my opinion about this component for others.
Mr. Mamouri, via an article on DelphiPages.
Read the full article published on www.delphipages.com here
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
TMS VCL GUIMotions
for Delphi 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum