Asynchronous serial communications made easy for your Delphi & C++Builder applications
v188.8.131.52 (September 7, 2021)Version history
TMS Async is a communications package containing components which provide access to the serial ports under Windows. The event-driven architecture provides the highest possible performance and allows all the tools to run in the background.
- Proven concept used multiple years already in lots of industrial applications
- Advanced class object structure.
- Advanced but easy to use design interface.
- Optimized even t-driven architecture.
- Provides the highest possible performance.
- Supports all important transfer protocols.
- Components to build advanced comport servers.
- Easy to use with any type of serial hardware.
- Links directly to your EXE, no runtime.
- Built-in support for XModem, YModem & ZModem protocols
- Codeless terminal component with extendable emulation interface
- Component for codeless visualisation of status
Sample application for Delphi & C++Builder is included in the trial download.
Sample applications download pack of all sample applications for Delphi click here.
What our customers say
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Great controls - Just like I remember from the project I worked on 1998-2003. The controls only got better
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, 11 Alexandria (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum