Popup dialog box for fast selection of items in a list
- TPickDialog behaves like a popup listbox from which you select items.
- Returns selected item or items in a property.
- Provides a fast and easy way to let users select from a list of items.
- Sizeable, toolwindow, stayontop style & events when item is clicked or double clicked.
- Select with PickDialog.ListType if a checklistbox or listbox is used to show the list of possible values. When ListType is set to ltCheckList, the PickDialog will always behave as a multi select PickDialog.
Single Developer License Small Team License Site License
Note that the TMS VCL UI Pack replaces the TMS Component Pack. Both products can't be installed simultaneously. Therefore TMS Component Pack must first be uninstalled before installing the TMS VCL UI Pack
What our customers say
Thank you Mr. Fierens for your time and assistance. Just want to say your VCL Pack is fabulous.
Thank you for this superb tool collection!
Thanks for the effort to create the VCL grid goodies ! These chunks of outcome-oriented teaching-material are very useful. It's unbelievable how powerful the grid is when one knows how to unveil it's countless options...
I don''t know how I could have created and managed so many projects without the AdvStringGrid! And although there is already so much functionality in it I''m using my own derived version with automatic column widths, enhanced export to Excel (including text colors, backround colors, comments, merged cells and more), the possibility to fill in static data at design time and more. This often allows me to build a new tool in hours instead of days! Support is also great! Thanks.
Keep up the great work...Every new release of TMS Component Pack is like Xmas. Top quality components! :-)