Never write code again to tie 2 listbox controls together ...
v10.3.0.2 (May 20, 2020)Version history
Feature overviewTListLink is an invisible component which links two listbox controls or listview controls, to give them automatically the capability to move or copy selected items with drag and drop or with buttons you assign to the properties of the ListLink component. Listlink copies or moves items of the listbox control or listview control included assigned objects if any.
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum