TMS IntraWeb WebGMaps
IntraWeb component with extensive configurability for integrating Google Maps in IntraWeb web applications
Also available for:
Feature overviewClick image to enlarge screenshots.
- Different map modes are available: default road map, satellite view, hybrid view and terrain
- Extra map information can be displayed: Bicycle View, Panoramio (pictures of interest) information, Traffic information
- Get & show directions on the map
- StreetView can be selected
- Position markers may be added to the maps, including default Google balloon markers and custom image markers.
- Moving over a marker can display a hint with the marker title information
- Extensive configuration options over the different Google maps controls are available: MapType control, OverViewMap control, Pan control, Scale control, StreetView control and Zoom control.
- Different mouse and keyboard options to enable/disable: mouse or keyboard panning, mouse or keyboard zoom, mouse wheel scrolling
- Capability to add polygons, polylines, circles, rectangles on top of the map
- Capability to add labels with markers
- Capability to show flight routes from point to point (based on longitude/latitude)
- Support for Asynchronous updating
- Asynchronous events, client events and selected synchronous events
- TTIWWebGMapsGeocoding helper component to facilitate conversions between address and longitude/latitude coordinates
It is the sole responsibility of the user or company providing the application that integrates the Google maps service to respect the Google terms and conditions . TMS software does not take any responsibility nor indemnifies any party violating the Google maps service terms & conditions.
Limited warrantyTMS software cannot guarantee the current or future operation & uptime of the Google maps service. TMS software offers the consulting and support for TTIWWebGMaps in good faith that the Google maps service is a reliable and future-proof service. In no case, TMS software shall offer refunds or any other compensations in case the Google maps service terms/operation changes or stops.
What our customers say
As a developer for 30+ years, and a Delphi developer since 1996, I've a solid foundation on desktop development. But I was skeptical of indulging in web development. Though the market was demanding a switch, it seemed too difficult to make the transition. TMS Software was my "magic bullet" to get me started with zero intimidation. Love their Web Core and XData products. Now I can develop powerful web applications using Delphi. TMS Software has renewed my love for Delphi and won my heart for their innovators. Thanks to the team for great products and a large volume of demos and manuals. You ROCK!
In the past I have purchased other components from other parties. I will say proudly that TMS is the best in support, price and style. Whenever I need a help your team is always there to help me. Keep up the good work
Hi Bruno Just want to drop you a line about how great your presentation was today. We often fail to point out to someone when they do a great job! You did a great job, you gave me a lot of ideas, and you answered my question very well. THANK you for your great products & super support.
Thank you for developing components where I can best describe it like this: TMS components is a case where "The wheels fit the car, and NOT the car fit the wheels". Well done.
As always your support is extraordinary and lightning fast.
Trial version requires VCL for the Web (IntraWeb) version 12.0.0 or Delphi XE/XE2/XE3/XE4/XE5/XE6/XE7/XE8/10 Seattle/10.1 Berlin/10.2 Tokyo with default IntraWeb version. Registered version works with all IntraWeb 11.x, 12.x, 14.x, 15.x versions.
- 2010, Delphi 2009, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney, C++Builder 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, 10.4 Sydney (Professional/Enterprise/Architect)
- Licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Ask questions to our engineers related to purchased product via Support Center
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a discount renewal is offered for a 1 year extension. *
* offer valid for 30 days after end of license. Discount price is subject to change.