Automatic scrolling credits label with HTML formatting capabilities
v22.214.171.124 (July 6, 2017)Version history
Feature overviewA smooth auto scrolling credits label with HTML formatting capabilities. Supports a subset of the HTML formatting tags (see the mini HTML reference).
Included support for bevel borders, events for anchor clicks, hovering, keyboard interface for anchors, blinking text, GIF, JPEG, ICO, BMP, WMF, imagelist images, mini scrollbar, various autosizing styles and a HTML property editor ...
for Delphi 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio, C++Builder 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo, 10.3 Rio (Prof/Enterprise/Architect)
View licensing FAQ
- License for commercial use: Single developer license, Small team license, Site license
- Includes full source code
- Free 1 year updates and new releases
- After 1 year, a 70% discount renewal is offered for a one year extension (offer valid for 30 days)
- Free priority support through email and forum